1. Basics of a One Year MBA in India – A series of eight articles, authored by Shikhar Mohan, Founder, OneYearMBA.co.in originally for Business Standard
2. Rs 1.1 Cr International, Rs 56 Lakh Domestic: the ‘High’ at IIM A’s One Year MBA (PGPX) 2014
3. Ronnie Screwvala: Not greenhorns, India needs MBAs with work experience
4. Outlook’s 2014 Ranking of Best B-Schools for a One Year MBA
5. IIM B vs IIM C vs ISB – Which one is right for you?
6. Like Nestle, B-Schools Are Businesses Too: Jago Grahak Jago
7. IIM A’s PGPX Ranked No. 2 MBA in the World for Career Progression: Financial Times 2015 MBA Ranking
8. IIM Ahmedabad PGPX founder in-charge – “Hire the boss from one year MBA and his subordinate from two year PGP”
9. XLRI’s Two-Year Course Fails to Get Global MBA Accreditation But Don’t Count on XLRI to Tell You That
10. Business Today’s MBA ranking mixes up Executive MBA and One Year MBA
11. Rs 48 Lakh Highest, Rs 18.64 Lakh Average Salary for IIM Indore’s One Year MBA Class of 2014
12. MIM vs MBA: everything you need to know
13. GMAT vs CAT – the differences laid bare
14. The 3 Questions One Year MBA Grads in India are Tired of Answering
Yikes…that’s 14! There is so much to share!