• Advertisement

One year executive MBA for IT Engineer

Amit.usit

One year executive MBA for IT Engineer

Postby Amit.usit » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:20 am

Hi,

I have in total 7+ years of experience (inclusing 1.5 years overseas experience) and I am planning to write GMAT early next year. My work experience is mostly related with technical skills and I dont have much exposure about management. Could anybody please help me to understand about my chances of selection in indian colleges executive MBA program if I get 650 - 700 score in GMAT.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Kumar

Onemanhere

Postby Onemanhere » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:37 pm

If you are interested in one year online Executive MBA, you may go for National institute of Business Management (NIBM). NIBM offers one year Executive MBA with wide range of specializations. Online MBA will be of great help if you would like to pursue your job along with studies. NIBM also offers online MBA video tutorials for all its registered students.

Sarita

Postby Sarita » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:24 pm

650-700 score is good.
You can get admission in many good colleges abroad with this score.
Try colleges in UK and even Spain.

With a further good score, you can get scholarships even.
In India also the course is not that cheap anyways.

Vicky123

Postby Vicky123 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:43 pm

I have complete My b.teck in 2016.now i want to do MBA. so please suggest me how can i replay in MBA collage.if i wil go in MBA collage without doing prepration of CAT is it beneficial for me or not please suggest.

deeptia452

Postby deeptia452 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:38 pm

It is very Nice information . What is the Eligibility criteria for this one year program?

Return to One Year MBA in India