• Advertisement

Full time or Part time MBA?

tulasiram.gunipati

Full time or Part time MBA?

Postby tulasiram.gunipati » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:03 pm

I joined defence force at a very young age. My qualification is BSc (Aeronautics) and I am presently perusing MBA (Operations) from Sikkim Manipal University (4th Semester). I Worked as a supervisor for aircraft maintenance. I also got experience in handling logistics for my organisation. I have undergone Quality assurance course conducted by Air Force. Two years I provided QA coverage for aircraft's in our squadron. Presently I am working in training division, teaching young recruits aircraft systems and quality assurance.Totally i have got 18 years of work experience in production, maintenance, logistics and teaching. I am retiring from service after 2 years. I want to improve my academic qualification for better employability. Should I undertake part time MBA from reputed B schools like IIM, Exlri or IIFT. Or should i wait till retirement and do one year full time MBA? Which is more beneficial? Is MAT / CAT score compulsory for one year full time MBA? On Average how much package can i expect after completing Part time and full time MBA? Please Guide

Postby riyageorge » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:46 pm

Hii tulsiram..
Both are good in their respective point of view.But now-a-days many people are opting for an online MBA program so its not at all bad decision to go for distance learning but make sure that that institute or college through which you are taking online mba should be accredited by IAO and certified institute otherwise it will be of no use.

(Edited by admin. Reason - post reads like an ad)
Last edited by riyageorge on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Santhosh » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:51 pm

Despite the fact that the full-time MBA degree is the favored strategy for study for a great many people considering a business training, low maintenance MBA can frequently be much more helpful. All things considered, the dedication of leaving a vocation that you may like, and notwithstanding leaving the district or the nation that you are in may not suit everybody, especially those with family, companions and establishes in an area. However figures from a late survey demonstrates that around 33% of MBA competitors would think about taking as low maintenance MBA degree.It is the need to stay in work and to pay restricted through a MBA degree that draws in an extent of contender to low maintenance MBA degrees. There are an extensive number of individuals whom, for some reason, are unwilling or not able to pay out the expenses ahead of time of a full-time MBA course. For those, staying in the working environment is the main reasonable choice. These days the best business colleges are putting forth extremely all around sorted out low maintenance MBA courses which give graduated class the same capability as a full-time MBA degree.

Preeti

Postby Preeti » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:35 pm

HI Tulsiram,

I will suggest better to opt the good B school . Its upto you and your institute caliber for the pay package.

Rajkumar

Postby Rajkumar » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Dear All,

I am working as digital marketing manager in a company , what make sense if i join a MBA executive course ? How it will be useful.
I am keep on getting information which i college i should select it ?

Sarita

Postby Sarita » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:40 am

Dear Rajkumar,

If you haven't done MBA, it would definitely make sense for you to join MBA executive course.

As you are already working in digital marketing field, you can easily relate concepts and best practices to your current business.

Return to One Year MBA in India