• Advertisement

Profile evalution for MBA

jianitt

Profile evalution for MBA

Postby jianitt » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Hi ,

Last couple of month I am preparing for GMAT but thought to evaluate my profile for MBA programme and looking for your expertise .

Here is a summery -
Education -
10th -80%
12th-70%
B.Tech -70%
Institute -NIT Trichy ( top ten engineering college in India)
Total Experience -13 Years
Role -
2 Years in Production Process Manager ( MT-AM-DM) MT = Management Trainee , DM = Deputy Manager in India's largest Agro Chemical Company.
11 -Years in Business Application ERP -SAP ( SAP Consultant , Business Analyst , Lead Consultant , Project Lead ) in top IT consulting , Trading , FMCG companies in India and abroad .

Onsite - Overall 5 years in Onsite in various countries UAS , North America , Central America Middle East ( UAE , KSA ) , Malaysia etc.

Professional Certificate -SAP AG certified and licensed SME in Supply Chain Management , OTC module

Achievement -

1.Two times top contributor by SAP AG Official Community Development Network
2.Published Research Paper during JRF in IIT in international Journal

GMAT -Yet to take up .In Progress .Test Score -640-680.

Please hep me to evaluate my profile in MBA within India .
Regards
MBA aspirant.

Prabhat

Postby Prabhat » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi JH,

I welcome you on our website.
Oneyearmba.co.in is the world’s leading resource for news, analysis and guidance on One Year and executive Management programs.
To discover for Two year MBA programs, get update from http://www.twoyearmbaworld.com/

You have a good academic record and experience but profile is what and how to represent ourself..We need to evaluate your profile fully. Please mail your detailed profile to admitone@oneyearmba.co.in for analysis and guidance.

Thanks

Prabhat

Postby Prabhat » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:34 pm

Hi JH,

I welcome you on our website.
Oneyearmba.co.in is the world’s leading resource for news, analysis and guidance on One Year and executive Management programs.
To discover for Two year MBA programs, get update from http://www.twoyearmbaworld.com/

You have a good academic record and experience but profile is what and how to represent ourself..We need to evaluate your profile fully. Please mail your detailed profile to admitone@oneyearmba.co.in for analysis and guidance.

Thanks
OneYearMBA.co.in

Return to One Year MBA in India