• Advertisement

Lost in a pool of forms and colleges for MBA. Need guidance.

Anupriya

Lost in a pool of forms and colleges for MBA. Need guidance.

Postby Anupriya » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:23 am

I scored 93.6% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 7.8 CGPA in college.(2013 pass out). My current IT experience is 2.5 years. I worked as a frontend developer in TCS for 2 years and switched to Cognizant in Apr,2016. My current CTC is 6.8Lacs. I want to pursue an MBA because I feel that I have leadership qualities that can help me perform better in managerial roles as compared to developer roles. I have been in lot of extracurricular activities throughout school and college like debates, conferences, Sports. I also have a junior diploma in classical vocal music.

I had prepared for 6 months for CAT 2 yrs back and scored 80 percentile so didn't go for it. But as I am working for around 12 hrs a day now, I am not able to dedicate too much time to the preparation for CAT. My logical and English is good. Maths and Gk are a little weak. I wish to gain a post graduation qualification by doing an MBA that can help me accelerate my career growth. Please suggest which college I can aim for? Distance/executive/2yr/1yr..I am willing to go for any MBA that's worth it.

So many forms and colleges are out there right now. So please help. If any consultant/career councellors you know who can help me, please share their contact. Thanks!!

Prabhat

Postby Prabhat » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi Anupriya,
I welcome you on our website.
Oneyearmba.co.in is the world’s leading resource for news, analysis and guidance on One Year and executive Management programs.
To discover for Two year MBA programs, get update from http://www.twoyearmbaworld.com/

I appreciate your plan to go for MBA. Before suggesting best course and appropriate institute, We need to evaluate your profile. Please mail your profile to admitone@oneyearmba.co.in for analysis and guidance.

Thanks

Return to One Year MBA in India