• Advertisement

IMI 1 Year EPGDM 16-17 Admissions Q&A With Admissions Head

Abhishek M

IMI 1 Year EPGDM 16-17 Admissions Q&A With Admissions Head

Postby Abhishek M » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Hello IMI team/ Admin,

I am interested in applying for the ePGDM course; however noticed the average and highest salary are much lower (in the range of 10lpa) compared to the current placement stats of 2 year PGDM course.

I have an experience of 12+ yrs and draw around 13lpa currently. Please advise how fruitful this course would be in terms of career progression, for someone like me?

Abhishek

G.k

Postby G.k » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:59 pm

hello,
I would like to consider this course but i dont have GMAT score. What should i do??

IMI

Postby IMI » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:30 pm

@Monis Greetings from IMI, New Delhi.
Executive PGDM With and Without International Study Module has different fee structures.
Please visit the below link for details:
https://www.imi.edu/delhi/executive_fee_structure

IMI

Postby IMI » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:33 pm

@shally Greetings from IMI, New Delhi.

The Programme is spread over 15 months with two options:
1) Executive PGDM with International module: This option consists of 12 months of course work over four trimesters of 11 to 12 weeks each, and three months of field research project at the end of the course work. Of the 12 months, five weeks of course work will be carried out at IMI’s partner Business School in Europe. The remain in-class will be on IMI’s campus in Delhi.
2) Executive PGDM without International module: This option also consists of 12 months of course work spread over four trimesters of 11 to 12 weeks each, and three months of field research project at the end of the course work. The entire course work will be held on IMI’s campus in Delhi.

IMI

Postby IMI » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:29 pm

@himanshi bansal Greetings for the day.

The current batch of EPGDM here at IMI, New Delhi has students who have worked in industries such IT, Finance, Pharma, Automobile etc. We have students with varying years of work ex, some even holding more than 10 years of industry experience. Kindly let us know if we could assist you further in your queries.

IMI

Postby IMI » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:31 pm

@Abhishek M Good evening,

We do have students with 10+ years of work experience here at IMI, New Delhi. The EPGDM course offers pedagogy and experience which
are worthy of one holding so many years of industry exposure. However the final decision would solely lie on you whether or not you opt for the EPGDM course at IMI, New Delhi. Kindly let us know if we could assist your further in your queries. Good luck!

IMI

Postby IMI » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:32 pm

Dear @G.k.
Greetings from IMI, New Delhi.

GMAT scores aside, we do have other avenues for admissions. Kindly visit the following link and go through the Admission Test section for further clarity.
https://www.imi.edu/delhi/executive_pgd ... _procedure

Hope that helps. Kindly let us know if we could assist your further in your queries.

Previous

Return to One Year MBA in India