INSEAD, with campuses in Paris & Singapore, has released the placement report for its MBA Class of 2014-15. The average salary this year is $105,700.
As per INSEAD, the placements ended on a positive note this year with a majority of the class employed soon after graduation. The employment report quotes, Dr Guido Gianasso, Global Director, Career Development as saying, “90 percent of our graduates reported employment three months after graduation.”
This year has been good for INSEAD. In September 2015, Forbes ranked INSEAD’s MBA as the “top ranked international one-year programme” with the highest return on investment of any MBA programme worldwide. As per the ranking, the MBA class of 2010 earned enough to pay for their degree in just 2.4 years.
Most recently INSEAD was ranked as the No.1 MBA in the world by Financial Times.
The total number of graduates this year stood at 1003 with an average age of 29 years and average work experience of 5.5 years. The average GMAT for the class this year was 700.
- Overall annual mean salary: $105,700
- Overall annual median salary: $107,100
- Overall mean sign on bonus: $23,100
- Overall mean performance bonus: $22,500
- 43% students were placed in consulting followed by 15% in financial services , technology, media & telecommunications followed by e-commerce/internet at 12%.
- 44% got jobs in consulting, 15% in finance and 11% in general management
INSEAD 2015 Employment Report in Detail
Compensation Trends by Country
Summer Internships/ Projects
62% of INSEAD’s our December 2015 class did a summer internship / project
Summer Internships/ Projects Monthly Salaries
|Overall Monthly Mean Salary||US$5,500|
|Overall Monthly Median Salary||US$5,500|
Top Employers of 2014-2015 INSEAD MBA Graduates
Cover image courtesy: witsandwings