Name of the program
One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM Executive)
Format & Duration
1 Year Full Time Residential MBA
Indian Institute of management (IMT) is accredited by AACSB and AICTE accredited.
- IMT, Ghaziabad has been ranked 12th overall in MBA Universe B School ranking 2018-19
- IMT, Ghaziabad has been ranked in SUPER LEAGUE 2 in Business Standard B School ranking 2018
- IMT, Ghaziabad has been ranked 12th Overall and 5th in private in India Today B School ranking 2018
Eligibility Criteria (2018-19):
- Graduate in any discipline with at min 50% marks in aggregate, and around five years work experience after graduation as on September 30, 2019.
- Test Score(s) Considered CAT 2015 – 2018 / XAT 2016 – 2019 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2014.
The Last batch was placed with an average CTC growth 77%. The highest CTC was 21 lacs and lowest CTC was 12 lacs. The average CTC was 14.66 lacs. Prominent recruiters include HCL, Infosys, Vedanta, Trident Group, Grey Orange, KPMG.
Admission Process 2019-20 Batch
- Apply to IMT’s PGDM (Executive) Programme, an applicant must complete the online Application Form
- On the Application Form the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, work experience etc. and at least one of the following: registration number for : CAT 2015 – 2018 / XAT 2016 – 2019 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2014
- After completing the Application Form, the applicant can make online payments.
- Candidates meeting the criteria will be short-listed for Interviews
- Applicants may submit any one of test scores CAT 2015 – 2018 / XAT 2016 – 2019 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2014
- Applicants can also submit more than one test score. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer
- In case you are taking your GMAT post filling up the online application, you can inform the Admissions team via email to [email protected] or [email protected] by attaching scanned copy of your score card by July 25, 2019
- Application will be shortlisted for further process on the basis of your scores plus your overall application credentials. This entails your school and college grades, your work experience (quantity & quality), leadership and managerial potential, extra-curricular activities and motivation to do a business management programme
- Short-listed applicants will be called for an interview round at IMT Ghaziabad
|Online Applications Open||March 12, 2019|
|Online Applications Close||June 30, 2019|
|Commencement of Programme||October, 2019|
Number of students: 138
Average GMAT Score : GMAT 700, GRE 323
Average work experience: 6.5
Average Age 29 Years
Men/ Women Ratio : Not Mentioned
Fees, financing and scholarships
|Instalment I||Instalment II||Instalment III|
|July 30 2019||15 March 2020||Total|
|Publications & Membership||–||5,500||–||5,500|
|** Includes Rs. 4,50,000 as charges for International Immersion(Fee and Travel)|
* Fee is subject to change.