- Name of the B-School: Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Name of the course: PGDM Part-Time
Executive MBA / MBA for Executives / PGDM Part-Time at IMT Ghaziabad | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Course Duration: 3 Years
- Course Type: Flexible
- Course Start date: N/A
- Location: Ghaziabad
- IMT, Ghaziabad has been ranked 12th overall in MBA Universe B School ranking 2018-19
- IMT Ghaziabad has been ranked in SUPER LEAGUE 2 in Business Standard B School ranking 2018
- IMT, Ghaziabad has been ranked 12th Overall and 5th in private in India Today B School ranking 2018
What is PGDM Part-Time at IMT Ghaziabad?
As per the B-School, PGDM – Part Time of IMT Ghaziabad is a program specially designed for working executives who are looking for a jump in their career but wish to complete their MBA without leaving their job and. It is not a distance learning program or a correspondence program. The program requires regular, weekly class-room interactions with IMT Ghaziabad faculty at IMT campus. In addition to working executives, this program is also useful for entrepreneurs and professionals. The program is designed to impart conceptual skills, communication skills, business and management skills with a focus on developing business leaders and change agents who should be ready to take the leadership roles after the completion of the program.
Why PGDM Part-Time at IMT Ghaziabad?
As per the B-School,
- IMT PGDM Part-Time is among the oldest programs for Working Professionals in Delhi NCR
- International Accreditation: The only AACSB accredited program for Working Professionals in Delhi NCR
- Program Structure: Contemporary program structure based on “Knowledge, Skills & Attitude” framework
- Flexible Mode: Flexible mode of delivery with the option of attending classes every alternate weekend
- Influential Alumni: Access to more than 1500 influential PGDM PT Alumni & over 12000 alumni from IMT family
- Design Thinking: Emphasis on Design Thinking and Innovation
As per the B-School, eligibility criteria are as follows:
The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 2 years of work experience after graduation (one year in case of Post -Graduation or those with professional qualification).
Admission Process will be held at IMT, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad.
Admission & Selection process
As per the B-School, the admission process of PGDM Part-Time is focused on selecting candidates who have managerial potential and have an aptitude to grow up on the corporate ladder. The candidates will be evaluated on the following parameters:
- Application to the program
- Critical Thinking Test
- Personal interview
Dates and Deadlines
|Online Applications Open||January 2020|
|Online Applications Close||June 30, 2020|
|Classes Commence||June – July 2020|
Fee Structure Details
Fees structure break-up for PGDM Part Time course
|Sr. No.||Fee Item||Amount|
|1||Admission Fee||Rs. 1,00,000|
|2||Instalment I||Rs. 1,30,000|
|3||Instalment II||Rs. 1,30,000|
|4||Instalment III||Rs. 60,000|
|5||Instalment IV||Rs. 60,000|
|6||Instalment V||Rs. 60,000|
|7||Instalment VI||Rs. 60,000|
|Total Fees||Rs. 6,00,000|
International Immersion Fees Rs 2,00,000 *
* For students who will opt for International Immersion program (to be paid at the end of the first year)
Got a comment, question or input? Share it below!
[news_focus cat=”IMT Ghaziabad” /]