Executive MBA / MBA for Executives / PGDM Part-Time at IMT Ghaziabad | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Name of Institute: IMT – Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Name of Program: PGDM Part-Time
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Duration||3 Years (Flexible)|
|Program commencement date||N.A|
|Total Fees||INR 6 Lakhs|
|Accreditation||AACSB, NBA, AICTE|
|Average Score For Admission||N.A|
What is PGDM Part-Time program of IMT Ghaziabad?
PGDM – Part Time of IMT Ghaziabad is a Post Graduate Diploma exclusively designed for working professional who are looking for a rise in their career but looking to complete their MBA without leaving their job. This is not a distance learning program, as the program demands the weekly class-room interactions with the faculty at IMT Ghaziabad campus. In addition to working professional, this program is also useful for entrepreneurs. The program is fabricated to nurture & grow the communication skills, conceptual skills, business and management skills with an aim of developing business leaders who should be ready to take the leadership roles upon the completion of the program.
Objectives of the PGDM Part Time Program
This Program focuses on the following objectives for working professionals:
- To nurture and amplify the analytical and decision making skills to flourish in the industry.
- To assist the students relate their experiences/ learnings to the theoretical knowledge, via practical inputs & case studies.
- To create a managerial outlook on issues and problems in the different functional areas of business while continuing their jobs.
Why consider PGDM Part-Time of IMT Ghaziabad?
- PGDM Part-Time program of IMT Ghaziabad is among the oldest programs for Working Professionals/ Executives in Delhi NCR
- Flexible Mode: Flexible mode of course delivery with the option of attending classes every alternate weekends
- International Accreditation: The only AACSB accredited program for Working Professionals/ Executives in Delhi/ NCR
- Program Structure: Modern course structure based on “Knowledge, Skills & Attitude” framework
- Design Thinking: Stress on Innovation & Design Thinking
Class profile – N/A
Course Structure – N/A
Applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline with 2 years of work experience after completing the graduation (1 year in case of Post Graduation or those with professional qualification).
The focus of the admission process of PGDM Part Time is on selecting the candidates who have managerial potential and possess the hunger to grow up in the corporate ladder. Applicants will be judge on the following parameters:
- Application to the program
- Critical Thinking Ability Test
- Personal Interview Evaluation
Important Dates of PGDM Part Time Course
|Start of Online Applications||20-January-2020|
|Last Date of Applying||30-May-2020|
|Commencement of classes||By June – July 2020|
Fee structure & break-up for PGDM Part Time Course
|Sr. No.||Fee Item||Amount in INR|
|1||Admission Fee of PGDM Part Time Program||₹ 1,00,000|
|2||1st Installment||₹ 1,30,000|
|3||2nd Installment||₹ 1,30,000|
|4||3rd Installment||₹ 60,000|
|5||4th Installment||₹ 60,000|
|6||5th Installment||₹ 60,000|
|7||6th Installment||₹ 60,000|
|Total Fees in INR||₹ 6,00,000 (Six Lakhs Only)|
Note: For the students who opt for International Immersion module, an additional fee of INR Two Lakh will be charged against it (& to be paid at the end of the first year).