IIM Indore Executive MBA
- Name of the B-School: India Institute of Management, Indore
- Name of the Program: PGPMX (Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executive) at Mumbai Campus
Highlights of PGPMX Program of IIM Indore
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Duration||2 year (Flexible)|
|Location||IIM Indore – Mumbai Campus, Maharashtra|
|Program commencement date:||April 2020|
|Total Fees||INR 16.10 Lakh|
|Accreditation||AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS|
|Exams Accepted For Admission||N.A.|
|Average Score For Admission||N.A.|
IIM Indore Students Get Tips on Brand Building, Manufacturing Strategy
What is PGPMX for working executive of IIM Indore at Mumbai campus?
PGPMX of IIM Indore at Mumbai campus is 2 year duration, alternate weekend program fabricated for entrepreneurs and working professionals, who wants to be the leaders of change and innovative solution providers in their respective companies, but same time don’t want to peruse the full time management program. PGPMX is fabricated to offer the flexibility to working professionals, opportunity to upgrade their knowledge & working skills without having to leave their jobs. Master of Business Administration degree will be awarded on successful completion of the program.
IIM Indore Partners TikTok to Launch short Video Course for Management Communication
The PGPMX comprises of a meticulous course curriculum, provide the opportunity to the candidates of experimental learning, and offers the platform for fruitful & creative collaborations with their faculties, peers, and their companies. In terms of quality, content & precision the PGPMX program is similar to our regular Post Graduate Program in Management and the course classes are taught by the same faculty. The main goal of the program is to provide the candidates with a platform to augment their knowledge and working skills, and ability to grow higher in their life and to be a leader in their companies or business.
IIM INDORE EPGP PLACEMENT 2018-19: Average Salary Up by 15% at Rs 20.65 LPA
Academic knowledge is imparted through 2 types of course modules:
- Core Courses
- Elective courses
Core Courses are offered in 1st year (Term 1 to Term 3) and compulsory for all the students. They provide the students the basic conceptual knowledge, analytical skills, circumstantial understanding, and overall outlook, which work as the base for the PGPMX course.
The elective course modules are offered in the 2nd year (from term 4 to term 6) and provide the students an extensive understanding of the various functional areas and empower them to specialize in the field of their interest.
Read More About PGPMX Course Structure at IIM Indore
- Applicants must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- After obtaining the bachelor’s degree, a minimum 5 years of managerial / professional work experience is required
- The program is open to the candidates of all nationalities.
Also Read – IIM I Director picks innovative companies with global potential – Part 2
- 1st Step: Application Submission
- 2nd Step: Application Fee Payment
- 3rd Step: Aptitude Test & Interview
- 4th Step: Offer of Admission
- 5th Step: Accepting the Offer of Admission
- 6th Step: Registration
One Year MBA (EPGP) Batch 11 Begins at IIM Indore
Important Dates Notice – 13th Batch of PGPMX
For admission to the 13th Batch (Commencement of classes in April 2020):
- Last date for applying is February 17, 2020
- Aptitude Test & Interviews will be held on February 22-23, 2020
Admission Round 2 Dates:
- Last date of application for PGPMX has been extended till March 11, 2020
- Aptitude Test & Interview will be held on March 14 & 15, 2020
Read More About PGPMX Admission at IIM Indore
The fee for the PGPMX is INR Sixteen Lakh Ten Thousand Only. The details & payment schedule is as follow:
- A commitment fee of INR One Lakh Only (INR 1,00,000/-) is required to deposit at the time of accepting the offer of admission
- 1st Installment of program fee of INR Seven Lakh Ten Thousand only (INR 7,10,000/-) will be required to deposit before registration in the program
- 2nd Installment of program fee of INR Eight Lakh Only (INR 8,00,000/-) will be required to deposit before beginning of the 2nd year
Note: Currently, no taxes are applicable of the program fee. However, in case, they are enforce by government, then they will be applicable on the fee.
IIM Indore Receives AACSB Accreditation
Online Payment Method:
Candidates can use the following payment methods for fee submission:
- Credit Card/ Debit Card
- NEFT/ RTGS
Also Read – Prof. Kamal Jain, IIM I: Threats Are Not Your Best Bet in Negotiation