Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM I) alumni of One Year MBA program for executives (EPGP) had a fun-filled gathering…
EPGP participants have previously worked in over 29 countries spread across 4 continents
PLACEMENT STATISTICS - 2011-12
Average salary for Class of of 2011 - Rs 17.75 lakh
Average salary for Class of 2012 – Rs 16.5 lakhs
To be eligible for EPGP, the applicant must have:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline.
2. A valid GMAT/CAT score
3. Minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on March 31, 2013
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCESS
16 May 2014 (indicative, based on last years deadline)
Selection is done on basis of number of parameters like CAT /GMAT score, academic performance, work experience, extracurricular achievements and interview.
|Tentative Timelines (2013-14)|
The programme has 5 academic terms. The first 3 terms are core terms where the focus is on learning the management basics and laying the foundation. The last 2 terms are electives focusing towards specialization in a particular domain. There is an international module aimed towards g an opportunity to understand global business environment.
How to Apply
Candidates applying to IIM Indore EPGP , either have to appear for CAT 2012 or submit their GMAT score. The GMAT score should have been obtained between Jan 1, 2010 and March 31, 2013.
Candidates applying through CAT 2012 have to mention their CAT Application Form number in the EPGP Application form. Candidates applying through GMAT have to submit their GMAT score along with the EPGP Application form.
The completed application form along with the processing fee should reach IIM Indore on or before 16 May, 2013. The application processing fee is Rs. 3500/- for resident Indians and U.S. $ 110/- for other nationals and non-resident Indians. Please enclose a DD for the application-processing fee drawn in favor of “IIM Indore” payable at Indore along with the application.
The associated programme code for One Year Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) is “2ZX-H9-35”
- IIM Indore EPGP Essay 1: If work experience and academic/professional qualifications do not account for the entire period from the time you completed the 10th standard till date, please specify the time gaps, with full explanation.
- IIM Indore EPGP Essay 2: Indicate your extracurricular interests.
- IIM Indore EPGP Essay 3: Please give details about your accomplishments, awards received and position held (a) in sports, games, and hobbies, (b) in associations and voluntary organizations.
- IIM Indore EPGP Essay 4: Please outline briefly how you perceive the EPGP Programme helping you in achieving your future career plans/ prospects.
The programme fee is Rs. 18,00,000/- (Rupees Eighteen Lakhs only) for Indian passport holders and US $45,000 (U.S.D forty five thousand only) for Foreign passport holders.
The fee includes tuition, course material, network /computer charges, access to library facilities, lodging and boarding. Expenses such as international travel, visa etc would have to be borne by the applicant separately.