- Name of the Institute: Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur
- Name of the Program: One Year MBA in Global Supply Chain Management (formerly known as PGPX – GSCM)
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Duration||1 year (Full Time)|
|Program commencement date||N.A|
|Total Fees||INR 17 Lakh (for Indian module)|
|Rankings||>> In Year 2016, IIM Udaipur was ranked 5th best institute in India for teaching and research by MHRD|
>>In Year 2017, IIM Udaipur was ranked 13th among Indian Management Institutions by NIRF
|Highest Salary||INR 22.42 lakhs per annum|
|Average Salary||INR 15.44 lakhs per annum|
|Exams Accepted||GMAT/ GRE|
|Average Score For Admission||N.A|
Class Profile of 2018-19
- Number of Participants: 18
- Average work experience of the class: 58 months
- Gender Ratio: 6 Female/ 12 Male
- Sectors represented: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Consulting, Analytics, Apparel, Industrial equipment, and IT
- Educational background: Engineering, Fashion Technology, Healthcare, and Management
IIM Udaipur thanks the eminent recruiters for the 100% placement for the MBA-SCM class of 2018-19.
Key recruiters: Colortokens, Cognizant, Future Supply Chain Solutions, Flipkart, Hiveloop logistics, Jubilant FoodWorks, Johnson & Johnson, Mahindra & Mahindra, Michelin, P.D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Robotic Wares and Waaree.
Highest maximum package offered is INR 22.42 lakhs per annum
Average package offered is INR 15.44 lakhs per annum
Format of the Program: One Year MBA in GSCM at IIM Udaipur offers the 2 course format:
Format 1 offers one complete semester at Purdue University, USA. This semester of the program focuses on the global supply chain perspective.
Format 2 happens completely in India, with a focus on supply chain management and a 2 week international immersion.
Read more about: IIMU SCM Course Structure
- For Program format 1 (IIM Udaipur + full semester at Purdue University): Minimum school education requirement is of 10+2 years and minimum 4 years of university education with a bachelor’s degree (in 10 + 2+ 4 education system) or equivalent in any discipline
- For Program format 2 (Program at IIMU with 2 week of international immersion): Minimum school education requirement is of 10+2 years and minimum 3 years of university education with a bachelor’s degree (in 10 + 2+ 3 education system) or equivalent in any discipline
- A valid GRE/ GMAT Score
- Minimum managerial or supervisory experience required is of 3 years as of 29-February-2020
Important Dates of One Year MBA – GSCM
The tentative timeline for the One Year MBA GSCM program for the batch starting April 2020 is:
|Application Stage||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Round 4|
|Application starts date (Online)||5-Aug-2019||16-Oct-2019||16-Dec-2019||16-Jan-2020|
|Application ends date (Online)||15-Oct-2019||15-Dec-2019||15-Jan-2020|
(Time – 23:59)
(Time – 11:59 PM)
|Screening and interview process of applications||16-Oct-2019 to 30-Oct-2019||16-Dec-2019 to 30-Dec-2019||16-Jan-2020 to|
|16-Feb-2019 to 21-Feb-|
- Above mentioned date are for reference & are subject to change. Please check the website of IIM Udaipur for any updates.
- These dates refer to IIM Udaipur’s admission process only. Admission process of Purdue University would be in addition to this
Admission Process for Program Format 1: One Year MBA GSCM for Dual Degree Program (IIM Udaipur + Purdue University)
The selection of the candidates will be done mutually by Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur, India and Purdue University, USA. The admission process comprises of 2 steps:
Step 1- Screening by IIM Udaipur
Step 2 – Screening by Krannert school of Business, Purdue University, USA
English Language Proficiency Requirement for students applying for MBA – GSCM Dual Degree Program
Admission Process for Program Format 2: One Year MBA – GSCM (IIM Udaipur exclusive)
Following are the steps of the admission process:
- Interested aspirants may submit the online application form
- Short-listing of the applicants are done on the basis of the eligibility criteria and will be invited for the second round, a personal interview
- An final offer of admission is made to the selected candidates on the basis of the following:
- Academic profile of candidate
- Demographic profile of candidate
- Relevant work experience of the candidate
- Performance in personal interview
- GMAT/ GRE score
Read more about: IIMU SCM Admission Process
Fee Structure of IIMU SCM Course
One Year MBA – GSCM program expenses for class of 2020-21 are as follows. Details of the same will be informed to students at the admission acceptance.
Program Format 1 offers to attain the entire semester at Purdue University, USA with a emphasis on Global SCM perspective.
Program Format 2 all the semester happens completely in India, with a focus on supply chain management and a 2 week international immersion.
|Fee for Module 1 (Common for Program Format 1 & 2)|
|Commitment fee payable at the time of accepting the admission offer||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Payable by 2-Apr-2020|
|Tuition Fees*||Rs. 6,30,000|
|Living Expenses||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Fee for Module 2|
|Fee for Program Format 2 – IIM Exclusive Option|
|Payable by 17-Aug-2020|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 6,00,000|
|Living Expenses||Rs. 60,000|
|Fee for Program Format 1 – IIMU + Purdue Option|
|Payable by 17-Aug-2020 (Tentative)||Approximately|
|Tuition Fee to be pay to Purdue University||US $ 24,390|
|Living Expenses at US||US $ 5,000|
|Total||US $ 29,390|
|Module III (Common for Program Format 1 & 2)|
|Payable by 21-Dec-2020|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 2,50,000|
|Living Expenses||Rs. 60,000|
* After adjusting commitment fee.
- An Alumni association fee of INR Three thousand only will be payable at the time of registration for Module 3, In addition to above mentioned fee
- Living expenses at IIM Udaipur mentioned above will comprises of Hostel fee & food cost. However these expenses charges do not cover any other personal expenses that the students may meet with while living at IIM Udaipur campus.
Most of the major banks in India offer loans to cover most of the program fee at IIMs. For details about the rates of interest and other conditions, Aspirants should be contact directly to the banks.