- Name of the B-School: Christ University
- Name of the course: Master Of Business Administration Executive
Executive MBA / MBA for Executives / Master Of Business Administration Executive at Christ University | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Course Duration: 24 Months
- Course Type: Part-Time (On Saturdays and Sundays)
- Course Start date: N/A
- Location: Bangalore, India
What is MBA Executive at Christ University?
As per the B-School, it is an innovative 2 Year post-graduate program for the working executives and Managers. The program is designed to support the working executives and managers to excel in their respective domains and climb the corporate ladder.
As per B-School, eligibility criteria for MBA Executive are as follows:
Pass in UG level examinations (10+2+3) with an aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent grade in any degree and working currently in Bangalore with a minimum of 2 of years work experience.
At least one year of work experience with one of the following:
- A valid composite score of 500 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September – 2019 / December 2019 / February 2020
- A composite score of 300 or above in GMAT 2019 OR 2020
- A composite score of 300 or above in GRE 2019 OR 2020
- 60 percentile or above in the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2020)
- 60 percentile or above in the Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs)
- 60 percentile or above in the XAT Test for Management Admissions (XAT) 2020
- 60 percentile or above in the ATMA 2020
- Personal interview
- Micro Presentation
- Written skill assessment
Dates and deadlines
As per the B-School, the admission process is as follows:
Selection process results will be available on https://appstat.christuniversity.in Selected candidates will receive an E-Offer of admission. The offer will be valid up to the date mentioned in the Offer of admission.
All selected candidates must note that admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
Selected candidates must download the offer of admission on the ‘Application Status’ link on the University website. To process admission:
- Candidates must choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate a smooth admission process.
- Admission must be processed at the campus where the program is offered as published in the offer of admission.
- As per UGC guidelines, fee payment has to be made through online mode.
- Payment options and details will be available in the Offer of admission.
- Fees for the first year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process.
Fee Structure 2020
Admission Registration Fee INR 5000/- (Non-Refundable)
Year Karnataka Other Indian States NRI SAARC / AFRICA / OCI / PIO / ASEAN Other Foreign Nationals 1 172500 INR 182500 INR 272500 INR 5000 USD 5500 USD (86250*2sem) (91200*2sem) (136250*2sem) (2500*2sem) (2750*2sem) 2 180000 INR 180000 INR 272500 INR 5000 USD 5500 USD (90000*2sem) (90000*2sem) (136250*2sem) (2500*2sem) (2750*2sem)
Time of Payment: All the candidates have to pay the I Year fee immediately after confirmation of the admission. II Year fee must be remitted on or before March 15, 2021.
Odd and Even Semester
- Human Resource Management
- Commodity Markets and Derivatives
- Leadership and Team Development
- Corporate Governance
- Business Management
- Family Business
- Business Analytics
- Finance for Non-Finance Students
- Retail Management
- Statistical Research for Social Sciences Researchers
- Managing Cultural Diversity
- Knowledge Management
- Highest Salary INR 13 Lakh
|Ernst & Young||65|
Got a comment, question or input? Share it below!
[news_focus cat=”Christ” /]