IIM Calcutta 1 Year MBA / MBA for Executives (MBAEx) 2019 Placements – Full Report IIM Calcutta has released the…
Class of 2014
Batch Size : 50
No. of Female students : 7
Work Experience Highlights :
Average Work Experience (months) : 96.4
Average international Work Experience (months): 19.6 months
Students with international experience: 78 %
Academic Highlights :
Students with Post Graduate degree - 14 %
Work Diversity :
PGPEX 6th Batch (2012-13) Final Placement
|Sector-wise Distribution of Offers|
|IT Consulting / Telecom||20|
|General Mgmt. / BD||7|
|Sales / Marketing||6|
|Total No. of offers|
|Highest Salary Offered (domestic)|
Rs. 30.00 Lacs
|Average Salary (domestic)|
Rs. 19.73 Lacs
Highest domestic salary of Rs. 30 lacs was offered by EIP.
GAVS Technologies (USA) has made two international offers of US$ 1,10,000 and AUE 204000.
McKinsey Consulting, Microsoft, Cognizant Business Consulting, Amazon, iNautix, Ericsson, Accenture BPO, Unisys Global Services, GAVS Technologies, Fractal Analytics, Sutherland Global Services, Fi-Tek, Channel Play, Capgemini Consulting, Coca-Cola, Jay Tea, Target Corporation, Apps Daily World, Barclays Technology, Piramal Foundation, Phillips CLP, Dr. Reddy’s Lab and Latentview Analytics.
First time recruiters include Capgemini Consulting, Sudarshan Chemicals, Sutherland Global Services, Latentview Analytics, GAVS Technologies, Markets and Markets, EXL Services, Chemtura Corporation, Unisys Global Services, EIP, Channel Play, KEC International Ltd., Ericsson Escorts and Essar Ltd.
- A bachelor's degree ( minimum 10+2+3 years of formal education) or equivalent in any discipline
- More than 5 years of post qualification managerial/professional experience
- A valid GMAT score (taken within last 36 months of Application date) is also required
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCESS
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR PGPEX - 8th BATCH (2014-15)
|27th June , 2013 onwards||Download application form and brochure |
|1st July – 31st August, 2013||Submission of duly completed application form|
|Second half of September, 2013||Announcement of short-listed candidates|
|Second half of October, 2013||Interview of short listed candidates|
|Second half of November, 2013||Announcement of selected candidates|
|Second half of December, 2013||Payment of 1st installment fees|
|15th April, 2014||Reporting date on Campus for Participants|
|16th & 17th April, 2014||Registration for students – 8th Batch|
|18th April, 2014||Commencement of the programme for the 8th Batch|
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Give detailed descriptions of three activities you performed in your workplace in the last five years which will
help us assess your abilities and strengths. Use extra sheets if necessary
Narrate an important/unusual incident of your life when you had to face a very demanding/challenging situation.
How did you overcome the situation? What lessons did you learn from this incident? Use extra sheets if
ESSAY 4 (only for re-applicants)
What are the changes in your profile vis-à-vis previous year’s?
ESSAY 5 (optional)
Anything else you would like to highlight in support of your application?
- Programme fee will be Indian Rupees 18,00,000/-(non-refundable) or equivalent US$ for one year, payable in four instalments as follows :
- a) By 20th December, 2013 [last date of acceptance) Rs.3,00,000/-(1st instalment)
- b) By16th and 17th April, 2014[Date of registration] Rs.4,00,000/-(2nd nstalment)
- c) By 25th July, 2014 Rs.6,00,000/-( 3rd instalment)
- d) By 28th November, 2014 Rs.5,00,000/-( 4th instalment)
- Furthermore an amount of Rs.20,000/- has to be paid as refundable caution deposit at the time of registration, i.e. 16th and 17th April, 2014 (Students provided with family accommodation will have to pay Rs 48,000/- extra.).
- The programme fee includes tuition fees, cost of study material, accommodation and cost of study tours organised by IIMC. Airfare, visa and medical insurance charges for overseas study tours will be borne by the Institute. However, students will have to bear the expenses for food, personal travel, electricity, cable TV, other utility and misc., expenses and any other expenses of personal nature during their stay in the campus or abroad.
Educational loans are available from banks, e.g, SBI Scholar Loan from State Bank of India against some criteria as applicable at the time during application for loan.You may contact Manager, State Bank of India, IIM Joka Branch for further details. The bank’s phone number is (033) 2467 2357.