Executive MBA / PGEMP at SPJIMR | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Name of the B-School: SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
- Name of the Program: PGEMP (Post Graduate Executive Management Programme)
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Program commencement date||N.A|
|Total Fees||INR 8 Lakhs|
|Rankings||In the Year 2018, Outlook ranked the SPJIMR – PGPM program 4th In India|
|Average Score For Admission||N.A|
What is PGEMP at SPJIMR?
PGEMP is Post Graduate Executive Management Program with duration of 21 months in a modular format. This program is uniquely fabricated for working professionals with more than 5 years of work experience, who are not able to take a break from their jobs and cannot attend the full time classes. PGEMP course grants the working knowledge & skill of an Executive MBA program.
This Program is fabricated specifically for middle-senior managers/ management executive and is quite different from a part time or full time MBA.
PGEMP program born out of a requirement of industry to hold the talent, sharpen the managerial capabilities & develop the Non-MBA mid-level managers or executives for general management positions. The program has proven credentials of nurturing & augmenting the general managerial competencies since its inception in year 2002.
Why PGEMP at SPJIMR?
- Opportunity to earn the Internationally recognized qualification from one of the top management institute in India
- Opportunity for self-development & gaining further formal education without having to leave the work/ job
- Practical Learning via application of the acquired classroom knowledge at the workplace
- Opportunity to master the management concept & skills from the collective knowledge of top SPJIMR faculties, as well as from the outlook & experience of the class peers from various organizations in a collaborative environment
- A vast opportunity for building & developing the network
Who is this course for?
The Program is for the bright professionals who have a great potential to carry the general management responsibilities. Applicants must be of high capabilities with proven record in their jobs & with work experience between 5 to 25 years.
Main objective of the PGEMP program is to empower the organizations to create/ develop a pool of versatile professionals with a strong base of functional knowledge & skills along with general management outlook through a high quality specially fabricated PG course that requires minimal absence from the workplace/ Job.
The learning goals of the program are:
- Acquiring the integrative knowledge & skill set usable in real-life business situations
- Structuring & positioning of businesses in the domestic and global environment
- Ability to bring value-bases changes
The PGEMP Program is conducted over 4 phases, spread across 21 months and involves 60 full days of classes at our Mumbai campus. These on-campus classes of 60 days are divided into 8 contact periods (terms) as under:
- For the Pre-foundation phase, Initial contact period of 3 days
- 6 contact periods (terms) & each contact period (term) of 9 consecutive days, over Foundation, Integration and Customization phases. Between 2 consecutive contacts (terms), the off-campus period is of 10-12 weeks duration
- For final exams and Capstone Project presentation, last contact period is of 3 days
Note: During contacts (terms), campus residency is mandatory
Eligibility Criteria for PGEMP Program
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from government recognized university
- For bachelor’s degree holders, minimum of 5 years of work experience is required after graduation.
- Diploma holders with minimum of 10 years of work experience are also eligible to apply
- Minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA in all major exams is required
Candidates will be requiring the support of their organizations in the following ways:
- To attained the on-campus sessions, candidates will be needing some time off from the organization’s work
- For their Capstone Project, candidates will be required to have the access of the companies information
- Appointment of a senior manager as a ‘Mentor’ from the organization
- Sponsorship for the program (Optional)
Applicants are required to submit the following, to apply for this program:
- Letter of sponsorship/ forwarding from the current employer/ organization in the prescribed format available on the last page of the application form. This letter is compulsory even for the self-funded applications
- Original copy of mark sheet of graduation & post graduation, and the certificates of professional courses (In case, applicant is not a post graduate or have not done any professional course, kindly submit the mark sheet of the graduation only).
- DD/ PO/ Local Payable cheque for INR 1200/- in favor of ‘S.P Jain Institute of Management & Research’ towards application process fee
- PGEPM admission office will communicate the date for selection process after the close of the application submission window.
The program fee (in INR) is Rupee Eight Lakhs only (₹ 8, 00, 000/-) & breakup of the same is:
|Particulars||Amount Payable (In INR)|
|Tuition Fees||₹ 5, 80, 000/-|
|Lodging & boarding charges|
(Lodging on twin-sharing basis at our hostel)
|Books/ study material cost||₹ 55, 000/-|
|Total Amount Payable||₹ 8,00,000/- + (Applicable taxes)|
*2019-20 Batch fee for reference only
Read more about PGEMP‘s Fee & Payment Schedule
Got a comment, question or input? Share it below!
[news_focus cat=”SP Jain-Mumbai” /]