Executive MBA / PGEMP at SPJIMR | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Name of the B-School: SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
- Name of the Program: PGEMP (Post Graduate Executive Management Programme)
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Program commencement date||N.A|
|Total Fees||INR 8 Lakhs|
|Rankings||In the Year 2018, Outlook ranked the SPJIMR – PGPM program 4th In India|
|Average Score For Admission||N.A|
What is PGEMP at SPJIMR?
PGEMP is Post Graduate Executive Management Program with duration of 21 months in a modular format. This program is uniquely fabricated for working professionals with more than 5 years of work experience, who are not able to take a break from their jobs and cannot attend the full time classes. PGEMP course grants the working knowledge & skill of an Executive MBA program.
This Program is fabricated specifically for middle-senior managers/ management executive and is quite different from a part time or full time MBA.
PGEMP program born out of a requirement of industry to hold the talent, sharpen the managerial capabilities & develop the Non-MBA mid-level managers or executives for general management positions. The program has proven credentials of nurturing & augmenting the general managerial competencies since its inception in year 2002.
Why PGEMP at SPJIMR?
- Opportunity to earn the Internationally recognized qualification from one of the top management institute in India
- Opportunity for self-development & gaining further formal education without having to leave the work/ job
- Practical Learning via application of the acquired classroom knowledge at the workplace
- Opportunity to master the management concept & skills from the collective knowledge of top SPJIMR faculties, as well as from the outlook & experience of the class peers from various organizations in a collaborative environment
- A vast opportunity for building & developing the network
Who is this course for?
The Program is for the bright professionals who have a great potential to carry the general management responsibilities. Applicants must be of high capabilities with proven record in their jobs & with work experience between 5 to 25 years.
Main objective of the PGEMP program is to empower the organizations to create/ develop a pool of versatile professionals with a strong base of functional knowledge & skills along with general management outlook through a high quality specially fabricated PG course that requires minimal absence from the workplace/ Job.
The learning goals of the program are:
- Acquiring the integrative knowledge & skill set usable in real-life business situations
- Structuring & positioning of businesses in the domestic and global environment
- Ability to bring value-bases changes
The PGEMP Program is conducted over 4 phases, spread across 21 months and involves 60 full days of classes at our Mumbai campus. These on-campus classes of 60 days are divided into 8 contact periods (terms) as under:
- For the Pre-foundation phase, Initial contact period of 3 days
- 6 contact periods (terms) & each contact period (term) of 9 consecutive days, over Foundation, Integration and Customization phases. Between 2 consecutive contacts (terms), the off-campus period is of 10-12 weeks duration
- For final exams and Capstone Project presentation, last contact period is of 3 days
Note: During contacts (terms), campus residency is mandatory
Read More About SPJIMR PGPEM Curriculum
Eligibility Criteria for PGEMP Program
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from government recognized university
- For bachelor’s degree holders, minimum of 5 years of work experience is required after graduation.
- Diploma holders with minimum of 10 years of work experience are also eligible to apply
- Minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA in all major exams is required
Candidates will be requiring the support of their organizations in the following ways:
- To attained the on-campus sessions, candidates will be needing some time off from the organization’s work
- For their Capstone Project, candidates will be required to have the access of the companies information
- Appointment of a senior manager as a ‘Mentor’ from the organization
- Sponsorship for the program (Optional)
Applicants are required to submit the following, to apply for this program:
- Letter of sponsorship/ forwarding from the current employer/ organization in the prescribed format available on the last page of the application form. This letter is compulsory even for the self-funded applications
- Original copy of mark sheet of graduation & post graduation, and the certificates of professional courses (In case, applicant is not a post graduate or have not done any professional course, kindly submit the mark sheet of the graduation only).
- DD/ PO/ Local Payable cheque for INR 1200/- in favor of ‘S.P Jain Institute of Management & Research’ towards application process fee
- PGEPM admission office will communicate the date for selection process after the close of the application submission window.
Read More About SPJIMR PGPEM Admission
The program fee (in INR) is Rupee Eight Lakhs only (₹ 8, 00, 000/-) & breakup of the same is:
|Particulars||Amount Payable (In INR)|
|Tuition Fees||₹ 5, 80, 000/-|
|Lodging & boarding charges|
(Lodging on twin-sharing basis at our hostel)
|Books/ study material cost||₹ 55, 000/-|
|Total Amount Payable||₹ 8,00,000/- + (Applicable taxes)|
*2019-20 Batch fee for reference only
[news_focus cat=”SP Jain-Mumbai” /]