One Year MBA / National Management Program / Executive PGDM at MDI Gurgaon | Accreditation | Rankings | Class Profile | Eligibility | Admission Process | Dates and Deadlines | Fees | Course Structure | Placements
- Name of Business Institute: Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
- Name of the program: National Management Program (NMP)
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Program commencement date||N.A|
|Total Fees||INR 15.35 Lakh (International Immersion fee would be extra)|
|Highest Salary||INR 60 Lakh/ Annum|
|Average Salary||INR 19 Lakh/ Annum|
|Exams Accepted||GMAT/ CAT|
|Average Score For Admission||N.A|
What is NMP Program of MDI, Gurgaon?
NMP is accredited by the Association of MBA’s (AMBA), UK. The focal point of the program is developing leaders who will shine in the ever-evolving business environment, became the trendsetter.
MDI is a pioneer in starting 15 Months full-time management program for professionals in 1987 and named it NMP – National Management Program.
The objective of the Program:
- To nurture the ability to recognize the current business reality
- To develop a holistic business point of view
- To develop the expertise to recognize & seize the opportunity in the competitive business environment
- To nurture & develop the global mindset & sensitivity
- To nurture & develop the sensitivity towards the betterment of society
The average work exp of the 55 member class is of 7.8 years and 228 month of international work exp. This means, you will be in the company of the people who have put in a number of years in their chosen profession. This experience, translate to lively & productive the class discussion, exchange of work knowledge & networking opportunities.
In the class, 43% of the students came with the work exp of 6-8 Years, 22% with 8-10 years, 18% under 6 years, and 16% more than 10 years
Placement Details – NMP 2019
The highest salary package offered was INR 60 Lakh/ annum, while the average salary offered was INR 19 Lakh/ annum with a median salary at INR 18 Lakh/ annum
Sector-wise representation of the placement offers:
Course Structure & Syllabus
Core Subjects of the NMP Program are tabulated below:
|Accounting for Business Decision Making||Corporate Finance for Enhancing Values|
|Decision Sciences||Human Resource Management|
|Legal Aspects of Business||Micro Economics|
|Macro Economics||Marketing Management|
|Management Accounting||Organizational Design and Change|
|Organizational Behavior||Operations Management|
|Quantitative Techniques in Management||Research Methods|
|Strategy Formulation and Implementation|
- Minimum 5 years of managerial work experience after completing the graduation as of December 31, 2019.
- With 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline of graduation (minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree)from any government of India recognized university or board
- With 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA in X & XII
Interested candidates can apply online through the MDI website www.mdi.ac.in. Upon opening the website they can click on the link/ name of the program they want to apply for and follow the provided instructions on the website for filling the form.
The application window for online registration will be open from September 11, 2019, to January 8, 2020. Applicants are required to make the payment of INR 3000/- (inclusive of tax) using Credit/ Debit card/ net banking against the application fee. Upon depositing the fee an application receipt is generated, applicants must download the receipt and take the printout of the same and should bring it along with them at the time of PI. No applicant will be allowed to appear for a personal interview without submitting an application receipt duly signed & verified.
NMP Program – Important Dates
|Application opens||September 11, 2019 to December 5, 2019||September 11, 2019 to January 08, 2020|
|Application processing fee||Rupee 3000/- including GST||Rupee 3000/- including GST|
|Last date of Application||5-December- 2019 (5:00 PM)||08-January- 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Venue for Interview||Gurgaon,|
Bangalore (tentative) Mumbai (tentative)
Bangalore (tentative) Mumbai (tentative)
|Date of Interview (tentative)||Sunday – December 15, 2019||Sunday – January 19, 2020|
|Domestic Component Fee – Part A|
|Tuition Fee||INR 11,00,000|
|Boarding Fee||INR 1,00,000|
|Lodging Fee||INR 1,55,000*|
|Learning Material Cost||INR 70,000|
|Students Welfare Activities – Fee||INR 30,000|
|Library charges||INR 40,000|
|Alumni networking fee||INR 15,000|
|OLP||On actual basis – Optional|
|Caution Security Deposit||INR 25,000|
|Tuition fee & other cost for NRI/ Foreign Students (excluding boarding & lodging charges which are payable in INR)||USD 55,000|
- *In case opt for single occupancy charges will be INR 2, 80,000/-
- Wherever, MoU’s are signed between sponsoring organizations of applicants and MDI, MoU fees would be applicable.
- Please Note: Management Development Institute, Gurgaon holds the right to increase or change the fee and other charges/ cost at any given point of time during the academic year. While making such changes, due notice would be served.
[news_focus cat=”MDI-GURGAON” /]