Name of the program
One Year Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP)
Format & Duration
1 Year Full Time Residential MBA
The PGP (Postgraduate Programme) and the ePGP (Executive Postgraduate Programme) courses at IIM Kozhikode have been granted international accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- IIM Kozhikode was ranked sixth among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, eighth by Business Today‘s “India’s best B-schools 2016” and fifth in India by Outlook India‘s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
- IIM Kozhikode Executive Post Graduate Programme (ePGP) was ranked 17th Executive MBA (TOP 200)
A Bachelor’s Degree* or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA. 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience^ after successful completion of graduation as on EMAT date.
Placements Data (Approx)
Admission Process 2018-19 Batch
All eligible candidates are required to undergo the selection process, which consists of a written entrance test (EMAT) followed by personal interview. A candidate can seek to qualify for the interview by attending any of the following examinations: CAT / GMAT / EMAT
Candidates with valid CAT score^ (Minimum 75 percentile) or GMAT score^ (Minimum 650 Score) will be directly considered for the interview. Such candidates are not required to attend EMAT. ^ Score obtained should not be older than 1 year from the date of EMAT-2018 (i.e. 13th October 2018).
All eligible candidates are required to produce the original academic & experience records for verification on the date of Personal Interview.
Normally EMAT & Interview will be conducted on the same day and candidates will be called for EMAT/Interview on any one of the two days scheduled (13th, 14th October 2018). Candidates are required to ensure their availability for attending the EMAT/Interview on both the days. Candidates who do not attend the EMAT/Interview as per schedule communicated will not be considered for further selection process.
EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test)
EMAT would assess the logical reasoning, numerical and verbal ability of candidates, necessary for successful completion of the programme. The objective of the screening test is to filter the entry of candidates to the EPGP programme offered by IIMK in order to ensure the required standards by assessing the capabilities of the applicants in an objective manner. The test will be designed and evaluated by IIMK.
The contents of the test will be questions on testing logical reasoning in addition to questions for testing numerical, data interpretation and verbal skills of the candidates. The test will be of one- hour duration consisting 40 questions. There will be three separate sections on (i) Quantitative Ability (ii) Data Interpretation & Logical reasoning and (iii) Verbal ability.
Men/ Women Ratio :
Functional Diversity: Not Mentioned
Fees, financing and scholarships
- The total programme fees payable by PGP students at IIM Kozhikode is Rs 17,50,000/-.
- The course fee includes tuition, course material, boarding and lodging
- The fee does not include personal expenses like travel, cloths, stationery and laundary
- The total programme fees for the 2019-2021 batch may be revised