The final placement report for the Class of 2019 of IIM Bangalore’s One Year MBA / One Year MBA for…
The above numbers are as per the report shared by the institute on its website. The highest placement for the Class of 2013 as reported in the press stood at Rs One Crore (domestic).
The programme is designed for the middle level professionals with sufficient work experience. The eligibility criteria for admission are as follows
- Graduation with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent certification
- Full-time work experience between 7 and 15 years.
- Valid GMAT score
- English proficiency
The candidates with more than 15 years experience can also apply for the programme in case they are entrepreneurs. They candidates have to the sponsored by the respective employer or should have outstanding achievements. These candidates if selected are not able to get placement services from CDS.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
The following factors are considered for the selection of the applicants.
- Work experience
- Academic Background
- Academic and career achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- GMAT Score
- Reference letters (Two)
Admission process will be highly personalized since the interview board has to lean about the potentials and goals of reach candidates for success in management. The expected class size for the coming academic batch is between 60 – 75 students.
|Particulars||Shared Accommodation in INR||Family Accommodation in INR|
- Fees includes tuition, library, course materials, alumni association, career counseling, student activities, computing & networking and accommodation. Accommodation is provided in apartments at a distance of 3.5 kms from the campus. Frequent shuttle services are provided for 10 to 15 minutes commute time. Single student will be provided with a single room in apartment with 3 bed room and 2 bedroom apartments are provided for the married students relocating with family.
- Internation immersion is compulsory and the amount given is just an estimate. Final amount can be changed in the actual costs.
- Caution deposit is refundable
Please visit this link for more information on loans for EPGP