- Name of the B-School: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- Name of the course: ePost Graduate Program In Management (ePGP)
Points To Get Admission in Executive MBA Program at IIM Ahmedabad
- Course Duration: 2 Year (with the added flexibility of completion in 3 years)
- Course Type: Part-Time
- Course Start date: September 2020
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Ranked 2nd in NIRF Best Management Institute in India, 2019
What is ePGP at IIM Ahmedabad?
According to IIM A, the e-Mode Post Graduate Programme (ePGP) in Management is a two-year post-graduate diploma program (with the added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on Virtual Interactive Learning Platform (VILP) platform. The objective of the program is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior-level working professionals and entrepreneurs who are seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
Class profile 2018-20
The batch has 61 participants of which 70 percent hold BE / B. Tech. degree. 41 percent of the participants have between 3–6 years of work experience, 25 percent have 7–10 years of work experience and 34 percent of candidates have more than 10 years of work experience. The 2018–20 batch of ePGP has seen a surge in female candidates, with 8 female candidates enrolling.
Eligibility and Admission Criteria
As per the B-School, eligibility
criteria for ePGP Executive MBA at IIM Ahmedabad are as follows:
- Working professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 3 years of full-time work experience (after completion of graduation) as on December 31, 2018
- Age 24 years and above (born on or before December 31, 1994)
- A personal interview will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad
- Holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree/CA/CS/ICWA, with at least 50 percent marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized universities
- Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of the test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2016,2017, and 2018) or GMAT /GRE score (a valid GMAT / GRE score taken within the last 5 years i.e. January 1, 2014, to June 30, 2019) will be considered for shortlisting.
- Alternatively, applicants will have to take an Executive MBA at Ahmedabad Admission Test (IAT)
- Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of score obtained in CAT/GMAT/GRE/IAT) will be invited for a personal interview at the IIMA campus or other cities decided by Institute.
Dates and deadlines
- Application Closure Date: August 25, 2019
- IAT Date: September 01, 2019
- Personal Interview : September 07 & 08, 2019
- Campus modules at IIMA: October 13, 2019 – October 20, 2019
- Studio Modules Starts on: October 24, 2019
- Application Fees INR 1,000/- (For candidates who wish to appear into IAT)
- Program Fee INR 20,00,000/-
I II III IV Date June 15, 2020 (Wave I) &
August 10, 2020 (Wave II)
March 15, 2021 August 15, 2021 March 15, 2022 Amount(INR) 5,00,000 5,00,000 50,00,000 5,00,000
As per the B-School, the course is imparted over more than 850 hours of classroom sessions and project work and provides the participants with leadership skills for the knowledge economy through an innovative curriculum.
During the first year, the program curriculum focuses on equipping the participants with:
- Managerial decision-making abilities
- Leadership capabilities
- Understanding of the functional areas of management
- Understanding of the economic and regulatory trends
- Varied analytical tools and techniques
- General management orientation
In addition, classroom connect session will be conducted at IIMA campus in regular intervals On completion of the core courses, each participant will need to choose electives from a plethora of functional areas such as Marketing, Finance, Strategy, Operations Management, Human Resource Management and IT Management, as well as cross-functional areas.
As per the B-school, placement support will not be provided to ePGP.
Got a comment, question or input? Share it below!
[news_focus cat=”IIM Ahmedabad” /]