Executive MBA Program at IIM Ahmedabad
- Name of Institute: Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Program Name: ePGP – IIM Ahmedabad
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Duration||2 Year – Part Time (with the option to completion in 3 years)|
|Program commencement date||September 2020|
|Rankings (Institute)||2nd Ranked in Best Management Institute in India, 2019 by NIRF|
|Average Score For Admission||GMAT score* (Minimum 650 Score)|
CAT exam score* (Minimum 75 percentile)
What is ePGP from IIM Ahmedabad?
ePGP is a 2 year e-mode post graduate program in management. Upon completing the program, students will be awarded with ‘Master of Management studies (eLearning Mode)’; the program is offered through VILP platform (Virtual Interactive Learning Platform). It offers the flexibility of completion of program in 3 years.
The primary objective of the program is to provide the management education to Junior to senior level working professionals & entrepreneurs seeking modern skills, knowledge & strategies to take their organization forward or to the next level.
Class profile of 2019-21 batch
- 3rd Batch of ePGP program of IIMA, has 68 participants of which 69 per cent hold B.Tech/ B.E degree.
- 28 per cent of the participants have between 3-5 years of work experience, 29 per cent have 6-10 years of work experience, and 42 per cent participants have more than 10 years of work experience.
- The 2019-21 batch of ePGP program of IIMA has 8 female participants
Tabulated below is the tentative list of 1st Year’s Course Modules:
|Introduction to Learning Methods at IIMA||Corporate Sustainability|
|Financial Reporting & Analysis||Corporate Finance|
|Financial Markets||Costing & Control Systems|
|Human Resource Management I||Human Resource Management II|
|Legal Aspects of Business||Quantitative Techniques (Decision Making)|
|Managerial Computing||Transforming Business through Information Technology|
|Marketing Management I||Marketing Management II|
|Managerial Communication I||Managerial Communication II|
|Operations Management I||Operations Management II|
|Probability & Statistics I||Probability & Statistics II|
|Understanding of Behavior I||Organizational Behavior II|
|Strategic Management||Project Work|
- Minimum age bar for applying is 24 years and above as on 31-March-2020
- A minimum of 3 years of full work experience for working professionals & entrepreneurs after completing the graduation as on 31-March-2020
- Aspirants must have minimum a Bachelor’ degree/ CS/ CA/ ICWA or equivalent, with at least 50% as minimum aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA, by any of the recognized universities.
- A Valid GMAT/ GRE score will be considered for short-listing, if test taken within the last 5 years i.e. 1-April-2015 to 31-March-2020
- Or, A Valid CAT score will be considered for short-listing, if test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2017 to 2019
- Or, An applicants will have to take the admission test conducted by IIM Ahmedabad – IAT
- Applicants will be short-listed on the basis of the test score obtained in the GMAT/ GRE/ CAT / IAT scores
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to visit the IIM Ahmedabad campus or any other cities for the Personal Interview round
Fee & Installment Scheduled
- Application Fees of IAT Test INR 1,000/- (Only for applicants, who wish to appear for the test)
- Program Fee of ePGP course is INR Twenty Lakh only (INR 20,00,000/-)
|Installment Number||Amount in INR||Date|
|1st Installment||Five Lakh Rupee Only||10-August-2020|
|2nd Installment||Five Lakh Rupee Only||15-March-2021|
|3rd Installment||Five Lakh Rupee Only||15-August-2021|
|4th Installment||Five Lakh Rupee Only||15-March-2022|
[news_focus cat=”IIM Ahmedabad” /]