Name of the program
One Year Post Graduate Program for Executives managing business in India and China
Format & Duration
1 Year Full Time Residential MBA
According to Outlook B School Rankings 2018 IIM shillong is 12th on the year 2018.
- Valid Cat/Gmat scores
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Graduation degree in any discipline
Placements Data (Approx)
- Average Salary: 18,40,000 per annum
- Highest Salary: 20,50,000 per annum
- Top Recruiters: JK Technosoft, HILTI India, Cognizant, IndusInd Bank, Capgemini, E&Y, Star Cement, JP Morgan Chase, Reliance Industries, Tata Insights, Shapoorji Pallonji, Damodar Valley Corporation, TCS, dun&bradstreet, KPMG, Aditya Birla Group, Tech Mahindra, L&T, DS Group, HPCL, MU Sigma, NOVARTIS
- All the applicants must have at least a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- CAT (Overall percentile of the test taken in either of the years 2017 or 2018) and/ GMAT (Valid score since the last three years)
- Work Experience of managerial/ supervisory roles (05 years and above is desirable).
- Relaxations may be granted for candidates with strong managerial/supervisory role experience
- The timeline for online application is from 1st week, March 2019 to Last week of April 2019
- Shortlisted candidates would be called for attending the Executive Assessment Center (EAC)
- Final selection list will be announced in last week of June 2019
Last Date to Apply: April 30, 2019
Number of students: 23
Average GMAT Score : Not Mentioned
average work experience: – 60 months
International work experience: –
Men/ Women Ratio : 5 out of total students are females
|Power and Energy||9|
|Oil and Gas||9|
|Operations and logistics||13|
Fees, financing and scholarships
- Central Bank
- State Bank of India
- Axis Bank
For exact details please contact the bank/s directly since the interest rates change from time to time.