One Year MBA / Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business at IIFT Delhi
- Name of the B-School: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi
- Name of the program: One Year Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Duration||18 Months (Full Time, residential)|
|Program commencement date||September 2020|
|Total Fees||INR 5.1 Lakh|
International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), UK
|Average Score For Admission||N.A.|
What is EPGDIB at IIFT Delhi?
As per the B-School, EPGDIB is a special program that is based on a scientific approach to business decision-making in the international business environment which is quite competitive as well as dynamic these days. EPGDIB provides the students with a much-needed opportunity for middle and senior-level executives to update and upgrade their management skills. The students are eligible for the Post Graduate Diploma on successful completion of evaluation process.
The EPGDIB (On-Campus) course- curriculum consists of three semesters of five months. The initial two semesters are same for all students. In the third semester, Specialization streams are available in the third semester and are as per the options selected by the students.
Candidates looking to apply for IIFT exam this year require to go through the IIFT exam eligibility criteria first. The eligibility criteria for IIFT Exam is as follows:
- The applicants must have a graduation degree (minimum of three year duration) in any discipline from a recognized university / college / institute. Minimum cut-off marks in Graduation for the general category candidate is 50%, and for SC, ST and PWD category candidate it is 45%
- The students pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible. These students should must submit their proof of requisite qualification by first week of October in 2019.
- The foreign national applicants must have a valid GMAT Score (not earlier than January 2018)
- For appearing in IIFT exam, there is no defined age limit.
- The IIFT selection process includes Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview.
- Seats are reserved for SC / ST / PH / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) students according to Indian Government rules.
Application Process 2019-20 Batch
- Advertisement / Availability of the brochure and the application form will be released on the official website of IIFT in May / June
- Last date to apply: July first Week
- Essay Writing/ GD/ Interview: July-August
- Commencement of Program: September
According to the official website of IIFT Delhi, the fee for 2019 -20 session is INR 5,10,000/- with included alumni charges. The aspirants are accountable for the program fee and can be paid by themselves or by the employing organization. There is a provision of Fee payment in three installments as follows by the aspirants who are offered with admission in EPGDIB course(On-Campus).
- First installment (to be paid by 15th June, 2019) : Rs 2,10,000/-
- Second installment (to be paid by 15th January, 2020): Rs 1,50,000/-
- Third installment (to be paid by 30th May, 2020)Rs 1,50,000/-
SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 50% fee concession on tuition fee.
- There is a provision of late fee of INR 5,000/- per week for all the students if they miss the deadline of fee payment.
- If the fee is not paid in three weeks from the payment deadline, the registration for the program will be terminated.
- The re-registration charge for the deregistered students is INR 15,000/-
- The students are eligible for re-registration within one week of the registration termination.
[news_focus cat=”IIFT-Delhi” /]