Name of the program
One Year Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
Format & Duration
1 Year Full Time Residential MBA
Indian institute of foreign trade (IIFT) is a member of the following International organizations:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Academy of International Business (AIB)
- European Foundation For Management Development (EFMD), Brussels
- International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), UK
Candidates who wish to apply for the exam must check the IIFT 2019 eligibility criteria first. Here are the complete eligibility criteria for IIFT exam for this year.
1. General category candidates with a minimum 3-year graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university/institute/college are eligible to apply.
2. SC, ST and PWD category candidates with minimum 45% marks in graduation are eligible to apply.
3. Final year graduation students can also apply. However, they would need to submit the proof of requisite qualification by October 7, 2019.
4. Foreign nationals and NRIs can apply for IIFT entrance exam with a valid GMAT score which is not older than January 1, 2018.
5. Candidates of any age can apply for IIFT entrance exam
Admission Process 2019-20 Batch
- Release of advertisement/Availability of Brochure and application form on IIFT’s website i.e.www.iift.edu : MAY / JUNE
- Last date for sale and receipt of applications: FIRST WEEK OF JULY
- GD/ Essay Writing/ Interview: JULY/AUGUST
- Commencement of the Programme: SEPTEMBER
The programme fee for EPGDIB from IIFT the entire course is Rs.3,50,000/- (Rs. 1,75,000 for SC/SC/PH) payable in three installments and Rs. 10,000/- as alumni charges.