Please enter your email:
1. Select the best of the answer choices given:
The interview is an essential part of a successful hiring program because with it job applicants who have personalities that are unsuited to the requirements of the job will be eliminated from the consideration.
The argument above logically depends on which of the following assumptions?
2. This question presents a sentence, part of which is underlined. Beneath the sentence, you will find five ways of phrasing the underlined part. The first of these repeats the original; the other four are different. If you think the original is best, choose the first answer otherwise choose one of the others
Executive and federal official say that the use of crack and cocaine is growing rapidly among the workers significantly compounding the effects of drugs and alcohol abuse which already are the cost to business of more than 100$ billion per year
3. After reading the passage choose the best answer to each question. Answer the question on the basis of what is stated or implied in the passage.
Transnational cooperation among corporations is experiencing a modest renaissance among United States firms, even though projects undertaken by two or more corporations under a collaborative agreement are less profitable than project undertaken by a single corporation. The advantage of a transnational corporation is that such joint international projects may allow United States firms to win foreign contracts that they would not otherwise be able to win.
Which of the following information is provided by the passage?
4. This question presents a sentence part of which is underlined. Beneath the sentence you will find the ways of phrasing the underlined part the first of these repeats the original; the other four are different. If you think the original is best, choose the first answer; otherwise, choose one of the others.
Like Theo, the language of Samantha is chatty, arch, and conversational – given to complex syntactic fights as well as to prosaic free – verse strolls.
5. Instructions: For questions 5 and 6, solve the problem and indicate the best of the answer choices given. For question 7 and 8, determine the condition for which there is sufficient data to answer.
5 On a 3-day fishing trip, 4 adults consumed food costing 60$, For the same food costs per person per day, what would be the cost of food consumed by 7 adults during a 5-day fishing trip?
6. The number of rooms at hotel G is 10 less than twice the number of rooms at Hotel H. If the total number of rooms at hotel G and Hotel H is 425,
what is the number of rooms at hotel G?
7. Is the average (arithmetic mean) of x and y greater than 20?
a. The average arithmetic mean of 2x and 2y is 48
8. Can the positive integers p be expressed as the product of two integers, each of which is greater than 1?
b. p is odd
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Replies to my comments
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.