The full-time MBA at ESADE Business School in Barcelona, Spain is ranked by Financial Times as number 1 MBA for…
- Esade Essay 1: Which aspects have you improved on during your academic and professional career so far? Which tools or values have helped you achieve this? (2000 characters maximum, 30 lines approximately)
- Esade Essay 2 : How will your background, values and non work-related activities enhance the experience of other ESADE MBA students and add to the diverse culture we strive for at ESADE? (Note: The goal of this essay is to get a sense of who you are, rather than what you have accomplished). (2000 characters maximum, 30 lines approximately)
- Esade Essay 3: What are your motivations in pursuing a full-time MBA at this point in your life? Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MBA career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals? (2000 characters maximum, 30 lines approximately)
- Esade Essay 4: Complete two of the following four questions or statements (2000 characters maximum, 30 lines approximately)
a) I am most proud of…
b) People may be surprised to learn that I…
c) What has your biggest challenge been and what did it help you learn about yourself?
d) Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
- Esade Essay 5: Please provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include gaps in employment, your undergraduate record, plans to retake the GMAT or any other relevant information. (2000 characters maximum, 30 lines approximately)
- Esade Resume: Attach your CV or Resume with detailed professional history (maximum 150Kb).