Final Placement for IIM Lucknow’s International Program in Management for Executives (IPMX) Class of 2019 saw an average CTC of…
Not released by the B-school
- Executives with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3)
- GMAT score obtained from July 01, 2010 to October 31, 2013
- Minimum of 6 years full time post-qualification (after Graduation) professional experience as on March 31, 2014
- The Programme is open to all nationalities
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCESS
Student selection would be based on:
- Duly filled-in application form alongwith statement of purpose (SOP)
- Two letters of Recommendation
- GMAT score
- Professional Experience
- Personal Interview
IPMX looks for a diverse group of participants
- Candidates could be from private/ public sector/ government departments/ NGOs etc.
- They could also be professionals e.g. doctors, architects / consultants/ defence personnel, civil servants or entrepreneurs
Statement of Purpose: Describe your career goals and your reasons for wishing to undertake this course at Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Noida Campus (Max 500 words).
The fee for International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX) is INR 17,75,000 (USD 45,000) which includes tuition, cost of course material, library, computer facilities, career counseling, student activities and mess charges, excluding accommodation charges at the Noida Campus.
The fee also includes the cost of academic inputs, travel, visa and stay during the Overseas Module. Expenses for boarding and other incidentals like local transport, internet, telephone, stationery etc. during the Overseas Module, would be borne by the student.
|Fee for the IPMX 2014-2015 batch is INR 17,75,000 (USD 45,000) for a single person excluding accommodation. The details of fee is as under :-|
|* Family accommodation/Single (attached toilet) would be available subject to availability.|
|Payment Schedule – INR 17,75, 000 (USD 45,000) (Excluding accommodation)|
|All paid installment amounts are non-refundable|