NMAT Examination Application Form
The Registration for NMAT Retake 2019 is closed on December 14, 2019. Any aspirant having a minimum of 50 per cent in aggregate or equivalent at the graduate level is eligible for NMAT. The exam was held from October 4 to December 17, 2019 in online mode in 44 cities in India and 4 cities outside India. Here’s everything you need to know about the NMAT 2019 registration dates, documents required, registration fees and application form.
NMAT Registration Dates 2019
Here are the important dates related to NMAT 2019 exam.
|Events||NMAT 2019 Dates|
|NMAT 2019 registrations||02-July-2019 to 03-Oct-2019|
|Late registration||04-Oct-2019 to 14-Oct-2019|
|Registration for retake||05-Oct-2019 to 14-Dec-2019|
|NMAT exam dates||04-Oct-2019 to 17-Dec-2019|
How to apply for NMAT 2019?
To register for NMAT, follow the steps given mentioned below:
- Go to NMAT 2019 registration website
- Use ‘Register Now’ option if you are registering for the first time
- Provide basic details like name, phone number, email ID in the registration window and click on ‘Register’ button
- Once the registration is done, candidates will get their user id and password
- Enter all the required details asked – academic details, personal details and work experience, etc.
- Pickfive B-schools for sending your NMAT scores
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport size photograph. The photo uploaded should be a clear one. Take a photo ID card on the day of the exam.
- Pay the NMAT registration fee using options like – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, VISA, and Mobile Wallets
- Once the payment is successful, you will be able to select your exam slot and download the NMAT admit card
NMAT 2019 Application Form window
Candidates can apply directly from the NMAT application window. To apply, candidates need to visit the official NMAT Exam website.
How to Apply for NMAT 2019 Reschedule?
In case, a candidate wishes to reschedule his exam, he can opt for NMAT reschedule within 72 hours from the scheduled time and date of the test. Here is how to reschedule for the exam:
- Log into your NMAT account using your log in credentials.
- Go to “Schedule exam” tab
- Select preferred date and time of the test
- Select the location you prefer
- Pay the reschedule fee
- Click on ‘process’ button
How to Apply for NMAT 2019 Retake Registration?
NMAT 2019 retake registration is accepted online and up to two retake attempts are allowed after the first attempt. Here’s how to register-
- Login in using registered credentials for NMAT 2019
- Go to the retake section
- Paying the retake registration fee
NMAT Registration Fees 2019
|NMAT Application Type||Application Fee|
|Test Registration (regular fee)||Rs 2000 + applicable charges|
|Test Registration (Late)||Rs 2500 + applicable charges|
|Retake exam fee||Rs 2000 + applicable charges|
|Reschedule||Rs 1100 + applicable charges|
|Request for sending NMAT Scores to B-schools |
(other than first five)
|Rs 200 per B-school + applicable charges|
NMAT Registration for Test Takers with Disabilities
Candidates with disabilities are eligible for accommodation and scribe facilities on the NMAT exam day. A scanned copy of the Disability Certificate needs to be uploaded and the GMAC helpdesk will verify the application and update the status for accommodation and other facilities like:
- Extra time for NMAT exam (beyond 120 minutes)
- Scribe/Reader for the exam day
- Larger fonts in the testing system
- Mobility assistance (Wheelchair facility, helper staff, etc.)
Once the status is approved, the e-payment window will be opened for payment for registration fees. Once the fee payment status is updated, the candidates will be contacted by VU Pearson with regard to details about accommodation and required equipment provided.
FAQs on NMAT 2019 Registration
A: Candidates can register for NMAT 2019 via the official website of NMAT by GMAC. Candidates with a graduation degree of 50% in aggregate are eligible to apply.
A: The registration fee can be paid via Visa or MasterCard, Net Banking, American Express, Debit Card, Net Banking, Diners Card, IMPS, Mobile Wallets, UPI. The Test Rescheduling fees can only be paid via Credit Card Only.
A: The retake window is open from October 5 and will continue till December 14, 2019. A candidate is allowed to take the test three times.
Q: Can candidates with disabilities also register for NMAT exam?
A: Yes, candidates with disabilities can register for the exam and request for accommodation and scribe facility. A disability certificate must be uploaded so that the requests can be approved.
A: Applicants can take the NMAT by GMAC exam a maximum of three times (including first attempt and 2 retake attempts) with no shows also included.
A: For the 2020-22 admission cycle, the window is open for 75 days (Oct 4- Dec 17, 2019).
A: Yes, questions can be reviewed within the allotted time of each section. The review screen available shows all the unanswered questions. However, once you move to a section, the previous section cannot be reviewed.
A: A total of three attempts, including the first attempt is given. In case you feel your first attempt was not satisfactory, you can attempt the tests again.
A: The registration fee will not be refunded in case a student fails to give the exam.
A: An e-mail confirming successful registration is sent to the candidate.
A: Test takers can schedule their exams using the schedule option on the dashboard available. Test slot and date can also be chosen as per convenience.
A: The candidates will receive a verification email on their registered email id once they fill the application form. Students can choose a mode of communication while filling the application form to receive details with respect to preparation tools and other information.
A: The photograph uploaded cannot be less than 1 MB and must be in JPEG format.
A: No. Candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference. GMAC sends a notification upon successful registration.
A: A total of five schools can be selected to send the NMAT scores.
Got a comment, question or input? Share it below!