OJEE 2020 Examination Admit Card
6-Feb-2020: Dates for OJEE 2020 have been announced. On the official webpage of the OJEE registrations forms are available for candidates to apply.
On 20-April-2020, admit card for OJEE 2020 will be issued. The admit card for Special OJEE 2020 will be issued by the 3rd week of July 2020 to the applicants. Read below to learn about the step to download OJEE 2020 admit card, important dates & other information.
OJEE 2020 Time Line – Important Dates
|OJEE 2020 – Events||Dates*|
|Deadline for filling the application form||20-03-2020|
|Admit card will be issued for OJEE 2020||20-04-2020|
|OJEE 2020 examination||1st week of May|
*Note: The above mentioned dates are tentative & are subject to change.
Steps to download the Admit card for OJEE 2020:
- Open the webpage of the OJEE
- Clink on the appropriate form to open the sign-in page
- Use the application id & password to sign-in
- Complete the application form if it is incomplete or click on download admit card & it will appear on the screen
- Know you can take the printout of the same
Information on OJEE Admit Card
Candidates should verify the following details as soon as they take a printout of the admit card:
- Candidates’ name
- Candidates roll number
- Name of course appearing
- Examination date & time
- City & Address of the test centre
Instructions regarding OJEE 2020 Admit Card
- Please verify the information mentioned on the OJEE admit card before downloading it
- On the day of exam, candidates are required to carry 1 photo ID proof along with Admit card. Candidates can produce any of the following as identity proof:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Those candidates who belong to PWD category are required to produce PWD certificate in addition to admit card
- It is advised to go through the instructions related to exam center as mentioned on the admit card before appearing for the examination
- Candidates are advised to carry black or blue point pen with them for rough work
- Admit card of OJEE exam should be signed by candidates in front of invigilator only
- Once the invigilator signed & verified the admit card, candidates should keep the 1 copy of it with them. It is also advised to preserve the copy of it even after the admission process has been completed
Special OJEE 2020 Time Line – Important Dates
|Special OJEE 2020 Events||Dates|
|Deadline for submitting the application||2nd week of July|
|Admit card will be issued by||3rd week of July|
|Examination date & Time slot:|
B.Tech and B.Pharm
|3rd Week of July – In First shift (9:30 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|Examination date & Time Slot:|
LE B.Tech, MBA, MCA/ LE MCA, LE B.Pharma & M.Pharma
|3rd Week of July – In second shift (12:00 PM to 1:00 PM)|
|Results announcement||Last week of July|
Helpdesk for Admit Card related Issue
Those how are not able to download their admit card after successfully submitting their application should contact the OJEE Cell. Also, If any information mentioned admit card is incorrect & candidates want to change it then, they are advised to download the admit card and report the matter to OJEE Cell to get it corrected. You can also contact the OJEE cell with the request to issue the duplicate Admit card.
OJEE Cell – (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Cell),
Gandamunda, Post Office: Khandagiri,
Bhubaneswar – Odisha
Pin code – 751030
E-mail ID: [email protected],
Contact Number: 0674- 2382101, 0674-2382108
A. No, It is compulsory to carry the print out of the admit card to the exam hall as invigilator will verify & sign it.
A. You should immediately report the same to the OJEE Cell for the correction.
A. Candidates are required to carry the following documents:
Print out of the Admit card
Photo ID Proof
PWD Certificate (Only those students who belongs to the PWD category)
A. No, Admit card for all the courses is same, name of the course will be mentioned on the admit card for which candidate is appearing
A. To download admit card for CBT examination mode, Candidates needs to sign-in at OJEE webpage by using their application ID & password, from there they can take the print out
A. No, Physical copies of admit card is not sent to any candidates by post. Candidates are required to download it from the webpage of OJEE
A. You can download the admit card till the examination day.
A: Immediately contact the OJEE cell in case you receive a blank OJEE admit card
A: No, it is not valid without a recent photograph of the candidate.
A. You need to retrieve the password first, click on ‘Forget Password’ button. You will be redirected to a new page. Choose 1 option among the 3 listed. You can reset the password through the security question; candidate will receive the reset link on registered email ID or verification code on the registered mobile number. Fill in the required information and click ‘Submit’.
A. You cannot change the test centre once the OJEE application form has been submitted.
A. Yes, the OJEE admit card will have all the information of the exam and the exam centre which has been allotted.
A. No, drinks & eatables are not allowed inside the OJEE exam hall. However, candidates will be provided the drinking water inside the exam hall.
A. You must take care of admit cards after the exam until the admission process is complete.
A. Candidates are not allow to carry any electronic gadgets to the exam hall including mobile phone, calculator & watches etc