OJEE 2020 Examination Counselling
Eligibility Criteria for OJEE 2020 Counselling
To participate in the OJEE Counseling 2020, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The minimum age limit for OJEE exam is 17 years
- Parents of the candidate should be the native of Odisha state. Candidates have to produce the domicile certificate during document verification.
- For general category, candidate must have scored 50 percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the 10+2 exams. And for SC/ST category, minimum marks required are 40 percent. Also, the candidates must have passed individually in all the subjects.
Counselling Process for OJEE 2020
In OJEE 2020 counselling, candidates can participate by following the below process:
Step 1 – Registration:
- Visit the official webpage of OJEE 2020 and complete registration process for participating in the counseling rounds.
- Candidates need to provide the information about their course, ranks, marks, documents for educational qualification, category, and family income certificate as well as bank details for fee payment
- Candidates who want to apply for MBA, MCA, M.Tech/ M.Plan/ M.Arch and M.Pharm courses also needs to select/ inform about the other qualified exams like OJEE, GATE, GPAT, NIMCET, CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT or ATMA
- Once, all the information is submitted, a password will be generated for candidate’s account, then pay Rs. 450 as counselling fee.
Step 2 – Choosing the course & college
- After the payment of fee, now candidates can select & lock the courses & specialization from the list of participating colleges
- Candidates can add or delete, edit & change the order of preference from the list of colleges
- After selecting the course, candidates can lock their choices by freezing and wait for seat allotment list
Step 3 – Seat allotment list announcement
- OJEE counseling cell issued the seat allotment list for the colleges available based on merit rank & choice opted by the candidates
- Candidates need to visit the counseling centre if they want to secure the allotted seat. Or else, candidates can skip the selection round and can wait for next list as and when notified by the counseling cell.
Step 4 – Verification of documents
- Candidates are required to produce the documents of eligibility for the course to confirm their seat at the allotted college/s
- Candidates need to get the original documents verified & submit the photocopies at the counseling center
- Upon confirmation, candidates require to deposit the part admission fee of INR 10,000/- for General category & INR 5,000/- for SC/ST/PC categories
- Upon submitting the fee, candidates are issued seat allotment letter with following information; i.e. college name, course name and other relevant information
Step 5 – Confirmation of Admission
- After document verification process, candidates need to report the allotted institute to submit the required documents and pay the remaining admission fee.
- In case, candidates fail to report the allotted colleges within the stipulated time, then their admission is annulled and their seat is offered to the other candidates in next round list.
- Also, candidates have option to withdraw from admission, in such cases status of their admission will be ‘In process’ & the part-admission fees paid by candidates is refunded
- If candidates withdraw its candidature from the allotted seats, they will still be eligible to participate in the next round of seat allotment process and they have to again exercise the choice locking and document verification process
OJEE 2020 – Spot Counselling: Documents & DD Required
Candidates are required to carry the following documents with them to the counseling centre:
- Candidates must carry a DD of INR Five Thousand Rupee only, drawn in favor of “OJEE 2019” from any Nationalized Bank payable at Bhubaneswar. Those who have been allotted seats, and have paid the fees do not require carrying any DD.
- Those candidates who did not register with OJEE earlier but want to attain the counseling process have to carry an additional DD of INR One Thousand Rupee only.
- Candidates requires to carry the below listed certificates (original and photocopies):
- Rank Card of NEET (2019)
- OJEE registration slip
- Mark-sheet of Class 10th & passing certificate
- Mark-sheet of Class 12th & passing certificate
- Domicile certificate of Odisha (mandatory)
- For SC/ST Category, certificate issued by the government of Odisha
- Family Welfare Dept., Government of Odisha will issue the Green Card
- EWS category candidates have to produce EWS certificate issued by Tahsildar or Additional Tahsildar
- Only those candidates will be considered under ES quota, whose name will be in the list of eligible candidates, sent by Rajya Sainik Board to OJEE
- Only the candidates, declared eligible by the PC Board, will be considered under PC quota
OJEE 2020 Counselling – Required documents for verification
Candidates are required to report the counseling centre with original & photocopies of the following documents:
- Seat Allotment letter for OJEE 2020
- Acknowledgment slip of the paid admission fee
- Registration slip for counseling
- Rank Card and Result copy of OJEE 2020
- Admit Card OJEE 2020
- Application form OJEE 2020
- Mark-sheet of class 10th , 12th , or equivalent examination
- Certificate of passing the 10th , 12th , or equivalent examination
- Mark-sheet of the graduation, provisional letter & certificate of character
- Transfer Certificate
Note: Verification of the required documents will happen at the Nodal Centre, OJEE Cell at Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.