IIM Kozhikode Two Year MBA / PGP Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for Indian candidates
- A positive individual score in all sections of the CAT exam
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks
- A minimum of 50% marks in CA/ICWA/CS in the absence of a recognized bachelor’s degree
- The final percentage of marks would be calculated using the marks of ALL subjects that appear in the marks sheet or grade sheet. There will be no further deliberation from the board once the marks appear in the marks sheet
- Any candidate in his/her final year of bachelor’s degree would be allowed to join the Programme only if he/she submits a certificate signed by the Registrar of his/her college/institute stating that he/she has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree as at the date of issuance of the certificate
Deadline of submission of the certificate is June 30, 2021.
Eligibility criteria for international candidates
- An undergraduate or a higher degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent GPA
- A minimum of 3 years attendance of the University issuing the degree
- A credible Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score of at least 700 (GMAT results valid for more than a year would not be considered
- A completed admission application form with 3 letters of recommendation
- Valid TOEFL scores for candidates with nationalities from non-English speaking countries
International candidates refers to Indian/foreign national applicants residing outside India.
Individual interviews, which are a crucial part of the selection process, would be held in person in India. Candidates called for the interviews will have to make their own travel arrangements.
Candidates should note that the mere fulfilment of the minimum requirements for eligibility does not guarantee consideration for short-listing.
- IIM Kozhikode Two Year MBA / PGP Placement
- IIM Kozhikode Two Year MBA / PGP Fee And Scholarships
- IIM Kozhikode Two Year MBA / PGP Curriculum