Admission is open for the One Year MBA / One Year MBA for Executives program at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School for the 2020-21 academic session.
Ranked at number 20 by Financial Times in its Best in the U.S. Full-time MBA, the Class of 2018 drew an average salary & bonus of $130,374. The program has a student to faculty ratio of 5:1. This essentially means that you would be able to get to know all your professors and classmates.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, engineering, or a quantitative major
- Full-time work experience of at least 2 years
- Clearly defined post-MBA career goals and a career path that does not require a summer internship
- Round 1: October 4, 2019; Notification November 29, 2019; Fee deposit December 20, 2019
- Round 2: November 15, 2019; Notification January 24, 2020; Fee deposit February 21, 2020
- Round 3: January 10, 2020 (This is the final deadline for general merit-based scholarships). Notification March 13, 2020 (domestic) and March 20, 2020 (international); Fee deposit March 31, 2020
- Round 4: March 13, 2020; Rolling Notification; Fee deposit to be specified upon notification
How to Apply
Access the MBA application portal on the school website. Application link to apply for this course is https://goizueta.emory.edu/mba/apply.
As a first time user, you will have to create login credentials and log on to the website. It is not necessary to complete your application in one sitting.
Once you complete the application, you should also send the required additional materials to the below address to Emory University Goizueta Business School, MBA Admissions.
Fees & Other Expenses
The Total Tuition & Fees comes to $101,132. Other Estimated are around $25,459, including
- Living $19,278 (approx.)
- Books $2,000 (approx.)
- Health Insurance $3,200 (approx.)
- Parking $981(approx.)
As far as funding opportunities are concerned, the MBA Admissions Committee awards scholarships and fellowships from the Goizueta Business Fund for Excellence, based on academic achievement, quality of work experience, demonstrated leadership, and extracurricular activities.
Scholarships range from partial to full tuition plus stipend. For merit-based awards, all completed applications submitted by Round 3 are automatically considered — no additional application is needed. Those interested in being considered for named scholarships should submit their completed applications by Round 2.
A wide range of student loans is available for both domestic and international students. You will be able to borrow up to the budgeted cost of attendance less any scholarships. Some of these loans include Federal Stafford Loan, Graduate Plus Loan, Private Loan and International Student Loan.
The Class of 2020 began the program in May 2019. They will work through the core curriculum before joining their Two-Year classmates returning from internships in late August.
The current cohort has notched up an increase in GMAT score with 80% GMAT range at 580-720 compared to 570-710 of the previous batch.
The average GPA is 3.33 compared to 3.5 in the previous year. The number of female students went up from 29% to 46%.
The average work experience of the students is 5.5 years (6 years in the previous batch). Minorities form 18%, the same as last year. The percentage of international students dipped from 24% to 8%.
The Class of 2020 includes students from seven countries and several joint-degree seekers including MDs, physical therapy and law.