Admission window for most of the one year MBA programs starting in 2019 may be on the point of closing but this is a good time to start preparations to apply for the 2020-21 academic session. Let’s take a look at the admission deadlines at some of the popular programs spread all over the world.
Application Deadlines For Top B-Schools – 2019-2020
INSEAD has all but wrapped up its admission for the January 2020 intake of its 10-month MBA program with only Round 4 application deadline on July 24, 2019. The interview notification will be on August 23, 2019 and the final decision notification on September 27, 2019.
The school, with campuses in Europe (Fontainebleau, France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), has two intakes in a year. So, you are comfortably placed to apply in
- Round 1 of the September 2020 intake (Class of July 2021) with the application deadline on September 18, 2019 interview notification on October 18, 2019 and final decision notification on November 22, 2019.
- Round 2 admission deadline is November 6, 2019 with interview notification on December 6, 2019 and final decision notification on January 24, 2020.
- Round 3 application deadline is on January 15, interview notification on February 14 and final decision notification on March 20, 2020.
- Round 4 application deadline is on February 26, 2020 interview notification on March 27, 2020 and final decision notification on April 30, 2020.
For the January 2021 intake (Class of December 2021), INSEAD has set a
- Application deadline on March 11, 2020,
- Interview notification on April 10, 2020 and
- Final decision notification on May 15, 2020.
- Application deadline is on May 6, 2020
- Interview notification on June 5,2020 and
- Final decision notification on July 10, 2020.
- Application deadline is on June 24, 2020
- Interview notification on July 24, 2020 and
- Final decision notification on September 4, 2020.
- Application deadline is on July 28, 2020
- Interview notification on August 28, 2020 and
- Final decision notification on September 25, 2020.
IESE Business School
Early decision round:
- Application Deadline 03 September 2019.
- Decision by 18 October 2019.
- Deadline 1st deposit 25 November 2019.
- Deadline 2nd deposit 25 November 2019.
- Application Deadline 10 October 2019.
- Decision by 05 December 2019.
- Deadline 1st deposit 10 January 2020.
- Deadline 2nd deposit 10 February 2020.
- Application Deadline 08 January 2020.
- Decision by 03 March 2020.
- Deadline 1st deposit 31 March 2020.
- Deadline 2nd deposit 30 April 2020.
- Application Deadline 03 March 2020.
- Decision by 08 May 2020.
- Deadline 1st deposit 30 May 2020.
- Deadline 2nd deposit 30 May 2020.
- Application Deadline 05 May 2020.
- Decision by 12 June 2020.
- Deadline 1st deposit 26 June 2020.
- Deadline 2nd deposit 26 June 2020.
- Deadline of application submission 04th September 2019.
- Notification of the MBA Admissions Board’s decision 10 December 2019
- Deadline of application submission 06th January 2020.
- Notification of the MBA Admissions Board’s decision 31 March 2020.
- Application Deadline: 09th September 2019
- Interview Days: 20-21st October 2019
- Application Deadline: 28th October 2019
- Interview Days: 8-9th December 2019
- Application Deadline: 13th January 2020
- Interview Days: 23-24th February 2020 or 1-2nd March 2020.
- Application Deadline: 09th March 2020.
- Interview Days: 26-27th April 2020.
- Application Deadline: 04th May 2020
- Interview Days: 07-08th June 2020
Said Business School: Oxford MBA
University of Oxford’s Said Business School has completed all the four rounds of application for the 2019-20 class. It is yet to start the admission process for the 2020-21 class intake.
University of Cambridge Judge Business School
The admissions process to recruit the Cambridge MBA 2019/20 class is now closed. Admissions for the 2020/21 class will open in mid-July 2019.
Imperial College Business School
If you considering applying to join the Full-Time MBA program in September 2019, now is the last chance to submit your application . The final formal admissions round deadline to apply is June 21, 2019.
The Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) at Erasmus University says applications for the full time MBA program starting in January 2020 are open. You can start working on your MBA application now and submit it at any time during the year. Interviews and evaluations take place in rounds.
You can submit your application by any of these dates:
- August 6, 2019
- October 8, 2019 and
- November 5, 2019.
Once the application is received, it is evaluated and eligible candidates are invited to an admissions interview in the next available round. Interviews are conducted by an RSM alumnus or alumna, a staff member or faculty member.
ESMT Berlin follows a rolling deadline for MBA admissions operates a rolling deadline, with available places in the class filled on a continual basis. Since space in the class is limited, an early application is strongly recommended.
The next three application deadline is October 1, 2019. Many of ESMT’s competitive scholarships are awarded by this deadline. (for those applying before October 1, 2019 and November 4, 2019).
In addition, a December 2, 2019 is the deadline for students not requiring a visa to enter Germany. At present, applicants from Australia, Brazil, Canada, El Salvador, EU, Honduras, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and the United States, do not need visas to enter Germany as a student.
IE Business School, Spain
The Madrid-based School follows a rolling admission process with no specific deadline for submission of application forms. However, it would be advisable for you to submit your application one year before the start of the program.
Once you submit the application using IE’s online form, it takes about three weeks for the initial feedback. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview and the final decision will be communicated three weeks later.
With the first two rounds of application for 2019 already over.
- The third round deadline is on August 1 with interview decision on August 15 and the final decision on September 26, 2019.
- The fourth round deadline on October 1, 2019 is for applicants exempt from long term Swiss visa requirements.
The interview decision is on October 11, 2019 and the final decision on October 31, 2019.
Indian School of Business (ISB)
The School has campuses in Hyderabad and Mohali. The last date for submission of application forms in
- Round 1 is September 15, 2019
- Round 2 on December 1, 2019, and
- Round 3 on January 1, 2020.
The admission process to the MBAEx program 2020-21 batch at IIM Calcutta will be conducted in two rounds.
- For Round 1, the application form can be downloaded and submitted online from June 1 to September 15.
- For Round 2, the form can be downloaded and submitted online from September 16 to November 15, 2019.
Applications for the one-year PGPX program can be submitted in two rounds.
- Round 1 applications are accepted from May 27, 2019 to August 27, 2019.
- Round 2 is from August 28, 2019 to October 24, 2019.
The application window for the one-year EPGP program is
- Round 1 from May 27, 2019 to August 27, 2019.
- Round 2 will be from August 28, 2019 to October 24, 2019.
The admission schedule of the one-year IPMX program for 2020-21 will be announced in July.
Admission to the 15-month PGPX, dual degree Full Time Post Graduate Program in Global Supply Chain Management in collaboration with Krannert School of Management at Purdue University in the United States, follows a continuous selection process whereby candidates who complete applications and fulfil the eligibility criteria move immediately to the interview round.
- Application deadline for the one-year accelerated MBA program is September 18, 2019
- On-campus interviews scheduled by September 20, 2019 and
- Admission decision by December 11, 2019.
- Application deadline is on January 8, 2020
- On-campus interviews by January 10, 2020 and
- Admission decision by March 25, 2020.
- Application deadline is on April 8, 2020.
- On-campus interviews by April 10, 2020 and
- Admission decision by May 13, 2020.
Notre Dame Mendoza
The Early Decision deadline for one year MBA at Notre Dame University’s Mendoza College of Business is September 17 and decision on November 1, 2019.
- Admission deadline will be October 15, 2019 and
- Decision on December 13, 2019.
- Admission deadline will be January 7, 2020 and
- Decision on March 13, 2020.
- Admission deadline will be March 17, 2020 and
- Decision on May 1, 2020.
- Admission deadline will be April 14, 2020 and
- Decision on May 22, 2020.