BIMTECH, the Birla Institute of Management Technology, has launched a 15-month Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive) at its campus in Greater Noida aimed at professionals, family business and entrepreneurs. With the program start date on August 28, 2019, the institute has announced a three-round application process.
- Based on the industry need assessment, program design and curriculum emphasizes fundamentals in the initial phase and key industry and functional areas in phase two.
- The focus on core and fundamentals, communication management, strategic analytics and leadership development helps apply course work to accentuate management principles in a competitive and highly progressive economy.
- The full-time and residential (optional) program has faculty from renowned Indian and foreign universities, industry CXOs and policymakers participating in the teaching process.
- It also has practicum by leading experts and Global & India modules. Global Immersion takes place with BIMTECH partners in France / Singapore/ USA. India Immersion is at IIM/ISB/Consulting Firms.
You should be a graduate with minimum 50% marks. A valid score is needed in
- CAT (2017-19) or
- XAT (2017-19) or
- GMAT (2016-19)
Foreign participants should also be graduates having scored 50% overall and present GMAT (2016-19) scores.
Executive PGDM follows a rolling admission process in different rounds. Successful candidates are offered in the rolling process itself.
- Round 1 deadline was June 20, 2019.
- Round 2 deadline is July 20, 2019
- Round 3 deadline is August 16, 2019.
The application form duly filled in should be accompanied by
- Admission fees.
- Essay / Questions form.
- Recommendation Work experience certificate Mark sheet for master (if any) / graduation Certificate of merit (if any).
- One personal identification (Passport copy / Aadhar copy / PAN card copy) Passport details and Local Personal ID (for foreign students).
- The application essay/questions and recommendations carry 25% weight.
- Admission test score of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT or other national tests 25% and
- Personal Interview 50%.
While 15% of seats are categorized for sponsored and foreign students, the latter’s recruitment is subject to the approval of the regulator.
The tuition fee in this category will be Rs 12,50,000 (merit fees). In the sponsored category, the fee is Rs 15,50,000.
Residential Fee, lodging and food, will be Rs 1,92,000 (including GST) for single occupancy room for one year. The residential fee includes lodging and food. Other costs is separate. There is no double occupancy room offered for PGDM (Executive) participants.
The Tuition fee is subsidized by the Institute for the first two batches. The review of the increase and revision of the tuition fees will take place on an annual basis.
International visits and one module in India are being borne in the present Tuition Fees by the institute. There are no additional fees except for visa application and personal expenses on travel.
Scholarships And Financial Aids
Global Immersion Program and India Immersion Program are offered through scholarships provided to participants.
Scholarships and Financial Aid will be on a case to case basis. Institute facilitates study loan from BIMTECH partner banks.