- Name of the B-School: BMS Centre for Executive Education and Distance Learning
- Name of the course: Weekend PGDM Program
MBA for Executives / Executive MBA / Weekend PGDM at BMS Bangalore | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Course Duration: 2 Years
- Course Type: Executive MBA, Weekends Only
- Course Start date: January 2020, July 2020
- Location: Bangalore, India
AICTE , MHRD
What is Weekend PGDM at BMS, Bangalore?
AS per the B-School, PGDM is the most sought after a program of AIMA-Centre for Management Education. It is being offered since 1994 and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance, and Marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies. AIMA leverages its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them on to its programs.
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- International Business
- Information System
Who is this course for?
According to the B-School, this courses is meant for Working Graduates, Professionals such as Engineers/CA/CFA/ICWA/ Technologists and Defence Personnel.
The eligibility criteria as per the B-School is as follows:
- Graduates preferably with 2 years of work experience.
- Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state-level test.) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% in Graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized University are exempted from the entrance test for admission
As per the B-School, eligible candidates need to appear for the personal interview round with panel members. A telephonic/Skype interview can be arranged for outstation candidates.
Selected students will be required to submit their fee as per the fee structure. The amount should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “ BMS Educational Trust”, Payable at Bangalore within 7 days Of result declaration.
- Attested Copy of Graduation Certificates (Consolidated Mark sheet of 3rd Year),
- 12th& 10 class certificates.
- 5 Passport size photographs.
- Copy of Identity proof of the candidate (passport copy/pan card/voter-id etc)
- DD of Rs 1000/- towards application fees drawn in favor of BMS Educational Trust, Payable at Bangalore.
As per the B-School, Tuition Fees for Indian Citizen is Rs. 9 Lacs for the entire Executive MBA Programme payable in equal installments (6 Semesters).
As per the B-School, Couse Structure is as follows,
Module – I
Module – II
Module – III
Module – IV
[news_focus cat=”BMS, Bangalore” /]