- Name of the B-School: Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies
- Name of the course: EMBA
MBA for Executives / Executive MBA / EMBA at GNIMS, Mumbai | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Course Duration: 18 Months
- Course Type: Executive MBA, Weekends Only
- Course Start date: N/A
- Location: Mumbai, India
What is Executive MBA at GNIMS, Mumbai?
AS per the B-School, EMBA program, which is AICTE approved Course, consists of 4 Terms, which offers highly interactive learning for executives based on empirical learning which uses realistic team-based, problem-solving. The course process will help the students for wrestling with the needs of the modern business world which is technology-driven.
- IT & Systems
- Participants from all types and size of an industry
- Same peer group throughout the whole program
- Stimulating classroom discussions and team-based projects
- The curriculum that covers and integrates all functional business area
- Emphasis on leadership, personal skill development, and applied learning
- Senior faculty as instructors
- Course delivery: Part-time on weekends. (Saturday Evening & Sunday Full Day)
- Updated curriculum
The eligibility criteria as per the B-School is as follows:
- Any Graduate from any stream from UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks
- And Minimum 2 years of Work Experience
As per the B-School, eligible candidates need to enroll by filling the GNIMS Executive MBA Form and attach all certificates of 10th,12th, Graduation & Work Experience.
As per the B-School,
- Admission Process Fees – Rs. 1000/-
- Total Course Fees -Rs. 181000/-
As per the B-School, Couse Structure is as follows,
- Its an 18 Months Part-time, Week-End Program (Sat 6 pm – 8:30 pm and Sun 9:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- The Course consists of 4 Terms of 4 to 5 Months each.
[news_focus cat=”GNIMS, Mumbai” /]