- Name of the B-School: IIM, Kashipur(Dehradun Campus)
- Name of the course: MBA-WX
Executive MBA / MBA-WX at IIM , Kashipur Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Course Duration: 2 Years
- Course Type: Executive MBA / Weekend Classes
- Course Start date: August 2020
- Location: Dehradun, India
In the National Institutional Ranking Framework ranking list of 2018 ranked IIM Kashipur in the 20th position
What is an MBA (WX) at IIM Kashipur?
AS per the B-School, The MBA (WX) is an intensive two-year post-graduate program in management, exclusively designed for middle and senior-level professionals. This is a specialized program that arms the practicing executives with knowledge and skills to excel in today’s rapidly changing and competitive global business environment. The program is a rigorous fully classroom-based program and will be conducted during weekends as it seeks to provide you with an opportunity to quickly upgrade your managerial skills without interfering your professional activity. The participants bring in their diverse experience to the classroom and work on real-world and live projects. The program actively explores ways to enable participants to apply concepts learned in the classroom to their workplace. In summary, this program will seamlessly transition you to bigger and successful leadership roles.
The eligibility criteria as per the B-School is as follows:
The candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree duly recognized by UGC/AIU with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General, 47% for NC-OBC, and 45% for SC/ST/DAP
- Minimum 3 years of Managerial/ Entrepreneurial/ Professional experience after Graduation
Admission and Selection process
The candidates seeking admission to the ‘MBA(WX)-2020’ program are required to submit an online application on or before 25th April 2020.
Link of the Online Application Form :
- http://126.96.36.199/mba-wx/ or
For any technical query/problem during filling of application form, please contact response[at]iimkashipur[dot]ac[dot]in.
The printed copy of the filled-in application form, application fee receipt of Rs 2000 and enclosing proof of graduation, proof-of-work experience in chronological order should reach to the below-mentioned address by Courier/Speed Post or by hand:
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur – Dehradun Campus
135, Vasant Vihar Phase-I,
Opposite FRI, Chakrata Road
Dehradun – 248 001,
The envelope should be super-scribe “Application for admission in MBA (WX) 2020 Programme“
Application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) can be paid through:
- SBI Collect PAY Online through SBI Collect, or
- Internet Banking
The Institute seeks diversity of background and interests, from a wide range of corporations, public institutions, and other professional fields. The selection will be based on
- A valid CAT/GMAT score (last two years) or Marks obtained in Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) conducted by IIM Kashipur and
- The performance of the candidates in the personal interview
The final merit list will be prepared based on CAT/GMAT/EMAT Score, academic performance, work experience, and personal interview. The admission offer is given based on the final merit list.
Dates and deadlines
- Last date for submitting online Application Form 25th April 2020
- Last date for submitting the printed copy of filled Application Form through speed post/courier/by hand at Dehradun Campus 30th April 2020
- EMAT and PI at Dehradun 03rd May 2020
- Result Declaration 11th May 2020
- Commencement of Classes August 2020
The total fee of the course is INR 8.5 Lakh.
[news_focus cat=”IIM, Kashipur” /]