- Name of the B-School: NIRMA University Institute of Management
- Name of the course: Executive Diploma Progam In management
MBA for Executives / Executive MBA / Executive Diploma in Management at Nirma University, Ahmedabad | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Course Duration: 24 Months
- Course Type: Executive MBA, Weekends Only
- Course Start date: N/A
- Location: Ahmedabad, India
Ranked 34th Best B-School pan India and published in Business Today in November 2019.
What is Executive Diploma in Management at Nirma University, Ahmedabad?
As per the B-School, it is a two-year weekend course for the working executives, managers, and entrepreneurs. The Executive Diploma Programme is designed to equip aspiring executives with the right tools, techniques and the knowledge to use them to shape their careers.
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Human Resource
The eligibility criteria as per the B-School is as follows:
- Graduation degree from a recognized University
- A minimum of two years of full-time work experience
As per the B-School, Admissions shall be offered based on the performances in the personal interview, work experience, and past academic records.
- Read the Admission Application Instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in the online application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs.1250/- + Applicable Taxes by credit card/debit card/net banking
As per the B-School, the Executive Diploma Programme has a course fee of Rs. 46,000/-, which includes Tuition Fee, Books/Study Material Charges, Lunch and Refreshments.
Examination and Other Fees to be paid at the time of joining the program:
|Examination Fee||Rs. 5,500/- (Non-Refundable)|
|Library Deposit||Rs. 4000/- (Refundable)|
|Other Deposit||Rs. 1000/- (Refundable)|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|Eligibility Fee||Rs. 1000/-|
As per the B-School, the Executive Diploma program is conducted on Sundays to suit the needs of working executives, managers and entrepreneurs seeking exposure to modern management concepts and practices.
Duration: 30 Sundays*
No. of Courses in a Programme: Nine
One Course: 1.5 Credit Hours
i.e. 18 sessions of 60 minutes each
* Though the program is conducted only on 30 Sundays, it is spread over approximately ten
months so as to provide the participants with a free Sunday after about every four Sundays. The
the programme requires regular attendance & punctuality in all classes.
[news_focus cat=”NIRMA, Ahmedabad” /]