The final placement of the 2018-19 batch of the 15 Month PGPX program at the Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur (IIMU) saw the students drawing an Average maximum salary of Rs 15.44 lakh per annum, a Rs 2.24 lakh rise over the previous year. The highest salary (domestic) was Rs 22.42 LPA.
- 100% Placement of the 18-member batch
- 100% through campus generated employment opportunities
- Highest maximum earning potential (Domestic): Rs 22.42 LPA
- Average maximum earning potential (Domestic): Rs 15.44 LPA
Average salary (Mid 80 percentile offer average) – Past 5 years
- Average maximum salary was Rs 12.1 LPA in 2014-15
- Average maximum salary was Rs 13.88 LPA in 2015-16
- Average maximum salary was Rs 14.00 LPA in 2016-17
- Average maximum salary was Rs 13.30 LPA in 2017-18
- Average maximum salary was Rs 15.44 LPA in 2018-19
Major Placement Sectors
Roles were offered across various domains like
- Materials Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
Top Recruiters at IIMU PGPX 2019 Placements
Prominent recruiters included
- Future Supply Chain Solutions
- Hiveloop logistics
- Johnson & Johnson
- Jubilant FoodWorks
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- P.D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre
- Robotic Wares
Domain-wise Placement Details
Of the 18 students, FMCG / Retail, Information Technology, Logistics and Manufacturing recruited 4 each. E-Commerce and Healthcare took in one each.
Of the 18, students, 8 went into Supply Chain Management which the 15-month program offers as a dual-degree in collaboration with Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management. Sales & Marketing took in 4 and 2 each went into Analytics, Materials Management and Operations.
All 18 students found employment in India. Of them, five each were located in Bengaluru, National Capital Region (NCR) and Mumbai, two went to Chennai and one to Pune.
IIMU PGPX Class of 2019 Profile
- Number of students: 18
- Average work experience: 58 months
- Sectors represented: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Consulting, Analytics, Apparel, Industrial equipment and IT
- Educational background: Engineering, Fashion Technology, Healthcare, Management
IIM Udaipur’s summer and final placement reports are prepared according to the Indian Placement Reporting Standards (IPRS) and are audited by an external auditing agency.
Got a comment, question or input? Share it below!