- Name of the B-School: IFIM Business School
- Name of the course: PGDM-WP
MBA for Executives / Executive MBA / PGDM-WP at IFIM, Bangalore | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Course Duration: 24 Months
- Course Type: Executive MBA, Alternate Weekends Only
- Course Start date: N/A
- Location: Bangalore, India
What is Executive PGDM-WP at IFIM B-School, Bangalore?
AS per the B-School, the PGDM for Working Professionals is a unique two-year program that is tailored to the needs of Industry 4.0. It is offered in an alternate-weekends format, allowing working executives to balance their professional commitments with the rigor of a PGDM program. The bespoke course design endeavors to transform growth-seeking professionals for the next level of the professional journey. The course offers a bespoke selection of courses that blends in theoretical foundations, cases, simulations, and industry good practices in the rapidly transforming digital era across Marketing, Digital Business, Finance, and Human Resource Management domains.
The eligibility criteria as per the B-School is as follows:
- Graduation degree with at least 50% of marks from a recognized University
- A minimum of two years of full-time work experience
As per the B-School, admission is based on:
- Assessment of your past education, job experience, and other achievements
- Personal Interview
As per the B-School, the Program fee is three lakh fifty thousand rupees (INR 350,000) only.
As per the B-School, the program is divided into Foundation, Core, Electives, and Practice
modules. To graduate from the programme, a student requires a minimum 102
credits with stipulated credits across the various modules.
[news_focus cat=”IFIM, Bengalore” /]