SIBM Pune Scholarships
PG Merit Scholarships
The B-School offers two merit scholarships for management faculty. The total fee waiver is provided in this scholarship.
- In first semester of Post-Graduate Program, the Merit Scholarship is provided to the students with maximum marks in SNAP exam and joined Symbiosis institute. The SNAP cutoff required to apply for the scholarship is at 0.1 percent of total number of candidates appeared in the exam
- In the upcoming semesters, the scholarships are provided on the basis of excellent academic performances. At GPA of 3 is to be earned by the student in the previous semester.
- The students with no backlogs are eligible for the Merit Scholarship.
- The awardee of merit scholarship is not to be prevented from any financial help or stipend from different sources. Never the less, the student needs to communicate regarding financial assistance to Student Affairs Department.
- For merit scholarships, there is no income limit for the guardian/parent of the student
- If a student is eligible for multiple scholarships, he/she has to select one of their preferred scholarships. They will be awarded by that preferred scholarship.
for more details kindly visit-
Jayatee Deshmukh Scholarship (PG)
The female student with maximum SNAP score and student of one of the symbiosis institute, is offered with this scholarship
INR 75,000/- is the scholarship amount and this will be settled against the first installment of the fee
If a student is eligible for multiple scholarships, she can select the preferred one of the available scholarships.
for more scholarship details kindly visit-
Following is the list of some other Scholarships offered by the B-School:
- SIU scholarship (Administered by SCIE, for international students)
- EDCIL (India) ltd (Administered by SCIE, for international students)
- SPDC (Administered by SCIE, for students from Nepal)
- Courses Offered at SIBM, Pune
- Admission Process at SIBM, Pune
- Placement offered at SIBM, Pune
- Cut-offs at SIBM, Pune