Curriculum for MBA at Schulich School of Business
The Schulich MBA program provides a wide range of elective courses and opportunities for students during their second year. Curriculum options and courses available are vast and student-driven that allows focusing specifically on a single area such as operations or finance. Students can opt in for courses according to their interests and career goals out of the courses mentioned below:
- Advertising Strategy: This course is one of its kind and focuses on the fundamentals of executing an advertising strategy for the product or a campaign. Target selection, formulation of the brand, and evaluation strategies are some of the components included in this course.
- Business to Business Marketing (B2B)– Business to Business marketing allows the student to understand brand management and help solve the problems related to it.
- Human and Machine Intelligence – This allows students to learn about the machine such as sentiment analysis pattern recognitions and to develop new content strategies.
Vast career choices are provided, and students can choose among the 18 specialization courses, namely:
- Media entertainment
- Business consulting
- Finance and Risk Management
- Global Mining Management
- Retail Management
- Health Industries Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Organization Studies
- Real Estate
- Social Sector Management
- Strategic management
With 33 total credits inclusive of all core courses with common skill sets and capabilities that can help the student to work effectively in all the sectors, whether–Public, Private, or Non-profit.
Students also have the opportunity of completing 27 credits of electives, which will allow a deeper view of their area of focus and specialization.
Strategic field study is another lucrative component of the course that gives an industry experience and allows the student to deal with practical problems. Students are also eligible for 60.00 credits and may shorten the course duration of MBA if received Advanced standing, i.e. extraordinary record.
- Placements For MBA at Schulich School of Business
- Eligibility Criteria For MBA at Schulich School of Business
- Admission Process For MBA at Schulich School of Business
- Fee and Scholarships For MBA at Schulich School of Business