Eligibility Criteria for MBA at Schulich School of Business
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|
● Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with a minimum B average in the last two full years (or equivalent) of academic work.
● Applicants with 3-year degrees may be considered for admission with one year of work experience beyond the required minimum.
|Work experience||Two years|
● Minimum of two years of relevant post-degree full-time work experience is required
● Minimum of 23 on each dimension
● Minimum of 6.5 on each dimension
● Applicants should have a balanced score (at least 50th percentile) across all three measures of the exam. A competitive score should be equivalent to the GMAT scores
● A competitive score for the MBA programs based on our successful candidates is 660 with a balanced score (at least 50th percentile) across all four measures of the exam
|Additional info||● TOEFL and IELTS requirement is waived for applicants who have studied full-time at a university where the language of instruction and examination was English for at least two years|
- Placements For MBA at Schulich School of Business
- Admission Process For MBA at Schulich School of Business
- Fee and Scholarships For MBA at Schulich School of Business
- Curriculum For MBA at Schulich School of Business