One Year MBA at GRMI Gurgaon
- Name of the B-School: Global Risk Management Institute Gurgaon
- Name of the Course: Post Graduate Diploma In Risk Management
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Duration||1 Year (Full Time Residential Program)|
|Program commencement date||19th August 2020|
|Total Fees||INR 8.25 Lakh + GST|
|Average Score For Admission|
What is PGDRM at GRMI?
As per the official website of the B-School, PGDRM-Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management is a 1-year full-time on-campus Management program for the executives with three year of minimum work experience. The course includes three papers on general management topics and 13 papers related to various aspects of risk management. These special risk management related papers includes Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit, Sarbanes Oxley and Internal Financial controls, Regulatory Compliance, Financial Risk Management, Applied Audit Analysis, Information Technology General Controls, etc.
The general management papers concentrate on improving the knowledge of corporate reality and transforming the students into well versed upcoming risk management professionals. The general management paper consists of Strategic Thinking, Organizational Behaviour, and Fundamentals of Human Resource Management.
Work related to development for each and every risk management papers will be led by the professionals with overall experience of more than 100 years in Risk Consulting specialization.
Why PGDRM at the Global Risk Management Institute (GRMI)?
As per the B-School, Global Risk Management Institute (GRMI) is the one and the only institute around the globe to provide expertise on each and every aspect related to risk management. The course curriculum is dynamically crafted to include each and every aspect of risk management. It serves to the requirement of around Ten Thousand risk professionals in the Country per year. Integrity at GRMI is defined by leadership quality inherited by the professional after going through this course. Led from the front by the Honorable Dean and properly supported by a qualified Board of Directors and Strategy Board, a Board of Governors with experience of international representation and spectacular Academic Council targets to be a dedicated portal for transforming the leaders of the future for the country and the World. GRMI makes for sure an atmosphere where the students used to interact with other global leaders and risk management practitioners.
Who is this course for?
According to the B-School website, Aspirants with a Graduate Degree or equivalent with relevant work experience and having an interest in the Risk Management domain can join this course. This could be a great opportunity to learn each and every bit related to the Risk Management expertise.
Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management (PGDRM) includes 13 technical papers on various facets of Risk Management, such as Enterprise Risk Management (‘ERM’), Internal Audit (‘IA’), Sarbanes Oxley and Internal Financial Controls, Regulatory Compliance, Financial Risk Management, Applied Audit Analytics, Information Technology General Controls (‘ITGC’), etc. and The general management papers concentrate on improving the knowledge of corporate reality and transforming the students into well versed upcoming risk management professionals. The general management paper consists of Strategic Thinking, Organizational Behaviour, and Fundamentals of Human Resource Management.
As per the official website of GRMI Gurgaon, the eligibility criteria for PGDRM course are as follows:
- The candidate should must have a Graduation degree or equivalent, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in any valid discipline, from a university recognized by the UGC or Associations of Indian Universities).
- The graduation degree or equivalent qualification achieved by the candidate must be supported by at least three years of work experience, after completing schooling(higher secondary under the 10+2 or equivalent).
- Candidates currently in the last year of their graduation degree or equivalent are also eligible for this course, if they have the proof of meeting the eligibility criteria requirements of graduation.
- The candidates need to complete all requirements related to academics before joining the course, so that they would be able to keep pace with the rigorous curriculum and internal assessment schedule of the PGDRM Course.
The admission process for PGDRM Course at GRMI is as follows:
- Fill the inquiry form available on the official website of GRMI.
- You will receive a call from the GRMI Admission team.
- You need to attend the webinar and connect with the PGDRM Students
- After attending the webinar, you need to fill the application form within 7 days of the webinar. The online form will be available on the official GRMI website.
- Once the application form is received, you will get an interview call from the institute within 7 days of receiving application.
- The result after the interview process will be announced within three days from the interview schedule.
- If you are selected, you need to pay the registration fee after selection
Dates and deadlines
- The next Batch will commence from 19th August 2020.
The fee for the PGDRM program at GRMI Institute Gurgaon is INR 8.25 Lakhs + GST.
Note 1: The above-mentioned fee amount is applicable for Indian national students residing in India. If any Indian who is a non-resident or foreign national wants to apply for this course, they need to contact the B-School to know about the fee structure applicable for them.
The GRMI Office of Financial Assistance furnishes information and help to applicants, and once selected and admitted, through the entire time when they are present in the institute. GRMI is there to help you navigate through all financial aid process related aspects.
According to the official website of GRMI, Gurgaon, the rules for awarding Scholarships are as follows
- GRMI Institutional Scholarships are applicable only toward the tuition fees
- Awards are available for the waivers of the tuition fee only.
- The award recipients will be notified by GRMI as a part of the Student PGDRM Offer Letter
- Cessation of the course enrolment will cause loss of scholarship
- For scholarships, applicants must be a Citizen of India or eligible non-citizens
- Scholarship awards can’t be transferred and may affect eligibility if any other financial assistance required
Scholarship awards will not to be disclosed with alumni, a member of current batch or upcoming batch at GRMI or anywhere else in public. The scholarship awards are strictly confidential and pertains to the student only these are awarded with. In case of a default, one can lose the scholarship.