One Year MBA / PGDMX(R) at IRM Anand | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placements
- Name of the B-School: Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- Name of the Program: Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural) PGDMX(R)
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Duration||15 Months –Full time|
|Program commencement date|
|Total Fees||INR 10.10 Lakhs|
|Accreditation||National Assessment and Accreditation (NAAC)|
National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
|Exams Accepted||GMAT/ CAT/ XAT|
|Average Score For Admission||N.A|
What is PGDMX(R) at IRMA, Anand?
PGDMX(R) stands for Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural). PGDMX(R) is AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) approved 15 months full time residential program equivalent to Executive MBA.
Why PGDMX(R) at IRMA, Anand?
While other renowned & top management institutes in India strive to prepare managers/ leaders for mainstream business organizations, very few institutions, IRMA being the leader among those, have continued to support rural organizations, services in rural areas using both development & business generation approach. IRMA has broadens its reach to diverse set of organizations, pledge to contribute to the agenda of transformation of rural India.
Who is this course for?
PGDMX(R) is fabricated for professionals working in certain functional area of their organizations such as accounting, finance, human resource management, marketing, operations and projects, wants to augment their knowledge & skills to move into managerial role.
The course modules consist of Classroom and Fieldwork learning.
Classroom module has 4 terms consisting of 48 credits that cover basic, common and advanced courses modules assigned among core and optional modules
Aspirants must meet the following norms to be eligible to apply for the admission to the program:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ ST/ DAP)
- A Valid GMAT/ CAT/ XAT exam score is required, for the score validation, please refer to the under mentioned table
Admission & Selection Process
Seat available for PGDMX(R), January 2020 batch are 60 and the fee of the application form is IMR 2500/-
Selection process of the PGPMX(R) Program
- Stage 1 – Aspirants filled the application form of PGPMX(R), IRMA along with the valid score of GMAT/ CAT/ XAT
- Stage 2 – Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Personal Interview & Group Discussion round
- Stage 3 – Announcement of the result as per the Table-2
Program fee of PGDMX (R) Program is INR 10.10 Lakhs
|Sr. No.||Particulars||1st installment|
payable at the time of joining (INR)
|Final & 2nd installment payable before start of 3rd Term (INR)||Total Fee in INR|
|1||Tuition Fee||₹ 3,80,000/-||₹ 3,80,000/-||₹ 7,60,000/-|
|2||Internet and other computer uses charges||₹ 25,000/-||₹ 25,000/-||₹ 50,000/-|
|3||Hostel charges||₹ 75,000/-||₹ 75,000/-||₹ 1,50,000/-|
|4||Total Fee Receivable||₹ 4,80,000/-||₹ 4,80,000/-||₹ 9,60,000/-|
|5||Refundable Security Deposit||₹ 50,000/-||₹ 50,000/-||₹ 50,000/-|
|6||Total Amount Receivable||₹ 5,30,000/-||₹ 5,30,000/-||₹ 10,10,000/-|