The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) has released the placement report for the MBA Class of 2013. As per the school, 97% of the graduating class seeking employment landed a job by Fall 2013, of which 90% have received offers within 3 months of graduation. We bring you the highlights from the report.
- 79% of the graduating class has been able to to make a shift in either industry or function post their MBA
- Almost 30% of the graduating class saw a 100% or more increase in salary while the average increase in salary was 68%
- The business school did not make the salary data for the Class of 2012 public so it is hard to comment on the salary trend at the school. Though there are improvements on other placement metrics.
- The number of graduates who have received offers within three months after graduation has increased from 87% in 2012 to 90% in 2013.
- While 50% of the Class of 2012 saw a 50% increase in salary, 30% of the Class of 2013 has been able to secure a 100% hike in their post-MBA salary. As compared to 2012’s statistics, the average increase in salary of 68% for the graduating class of 2013 is also encouraging.