DMS IIT Delhi MBA: Overview
What the course is about, Who the course is for & Why do it.
The MBA program at Department of Management Studies at IIT Delhi is designed to equip students with great analytical problem-solving skills and the next level of creativity.
This program aims to transform students into modern managers with an ability to solve various management issues using analytical skills and out-of-the-box thinking.
This program is all about equipping students/candidates with the skills and predispositions that match industrial needs.
There are multiple major streams in this program, such as Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management, and Operations Management. This program helps students with further specialization in their area of interest.
Admission Open for 1-Year MBA Batch 2019 At SDA Bocconi
Class Profile 2019-21
- Average Work Experience 25 Months
- Experienced Fresher Ratio 65-E : 35-F
- Average CAT Percentile (Freshers) 99.04%
- Overall CAT Percentile 98%
Diversity in Work Experience
- Less than 12 Months: 17.50%
- 13-24 Months: 41.50%
- 25-36 Months: 25%
- More than 36 Months: 16%
What’s New At SDA Bocconi’s 1-Year Full-time MBA Program?
- Electronics and Communication Engineering 24%
- Mechanical Engineering 22%
- Computer Science Engineering 20.70%
- BBA 9.60%
- Electrical Engineering 7.50%
- Chemical Engineering 3.60%
- Commerce 2.50%
- Metallurgy and Metarials Engineering 2.50%
- Civil Engineering: 2.40%
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering 1.60%
- Industrial and Production Engineering 1.60%
- Applied Petroleum Engineering 1%
- Aerospace Engineering 1%
Key Placement statistics
- Batch Strength: 68
- Offers Made: 83
- Highest CTC: INR 33.0 Lac
- Average CTC: INR 22.69 Lac
- Median CTC: INR 20.01 Lac
Admissions Open for SDA Bocconi MBA Program
- IT, Analytics and Consulting: 34%
- Sales and Marketing: 22%
- Finance: 17%
- General Management, Operations & supply Chain: 27%
Read More About DMS IIT Delhi MBA Placements
Eligibility Criteria And Admission
Candidates who have qualified for the following examinations with minimum marks criteria are eligible to apply for this program.
A candidate can apply for this program if he/she has a bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent degree with a minimum of three years of education after higher secondary schooling (10+2).
Swiggy Fights A Battle in Social Media to Save Its Reputation
Candidates must have at least 60% marks or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or in any other equivalent qualifying degree (of all the years/semesters). For SC/ST/PwD applicants, there is an additional 5% relaxation in marks, which means students belonging to these categories must have at least 55% marks or 5.50 CGPA.
Students who are in their final year of bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent qualification examination can also apply for this program. Students waiting for their results are also eligible.
DMS-IIT Delhi Admission Process
The DMS-IIT Delhi follows these steps in its Admission process:
Read More About DMS IIT Delhi MBA Eligibility Criteria And Admission
Fee & Scholarships
Tuition Fees for Indian Citizen:
The institute allows students to pay the entire MBA program fee of Rs 9.60 Lacs in installments (Within 4 Semesters). The mode of payment and the exact amount will be indicated in the institute’s offer of admission.
- HRM Systems
- Business Laws
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Research Methods
Read More About DMS IIT Delhi MBA Curriculum