Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
|Course Level||PG Diploma|
|Highest Salary||Rs 12.33 LPA|
|Average Salary||Rs 9 LPA|
|Average GMAT/ CAT accepted||N/A|
|Eligibility||graduation with 50%|
|Total Fees||Rs. 4,76,000/- per annum (Tuition fee)|
NIRMA’s 2 year PGDM program is a two year full-time residential programme. The program follows a trimester system.
In first-year candidates go through the core or compulsory courses.In the second year, students can choose elective courses where students can go for further specialization by choosing one or more elective courses.
In addition to that, after the completion of the first year, there is a compulsory summer training project. When a student completes the STP programme successfully, then he/she will be awarded a Master’s degree.
Distinctive Features of The Program
- This programme teaches students both conceptual and practical knowledge to meet industry requirements
- Special courses like Managing Social Projects (MSP) are also included.
- The actual work project and case study method work great to deliver practical in-depth knowledge
- Instead of just focusing on academic knowledge, this programme also focuses on skills such as communication, teamwork, achievement orientation, leadership, and creativity.
- Business Analytics
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Information Management
- Human Resource Management
Class profile: – N.A
At IMNU, every MBA or IMBA student has to apply for placements in the programme’s final year.
Over 85 well-known companies have visited the IMNU (Institute of Management, Nirma University) for campus placements. And because of this, almost all the students got placements which increased the placement percentage by 100%.
The average salary package in 2020 was Rs 9 Lakh per annum, whereas the median salary was Rs 8.75 LPA, which grew from Rs 8.5 LPA in the previous year.
Read More About NIRMA University PGDM Placements
- The applicant must have a three-year bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent degree, with at least 50% marks or CGPA from a recognized university.
- Students in the final year of bachelor’s education can also be eligible, but the only term is that they need to provide proof of meeting the eligibility criteria within the first three months of joining.
- Before applying for this programme, the candidates must have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation.
Application and Entrance Test (Common Admission Test)
Once the application submission process is over, all the eligible candidates have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM). This examination is likely to be held in November in the centers spread all over India. Candidates willing to get admission in Nirma University can apply separately for this and the institute will select candidates based on the test score from IIM.
IIM is only the examination body; there is no role of IIM in the selection process or in the programme.
Online Application Process
Applicants can fill the online form for this programme, and they must submit a non-refundable fee of Rs 1500/- and the payment method will be online via debit/credit card or net banking.
Read More About NIRMA University PGDM Admissions
Fee & Scholarships
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 4,76,000/- per annum [subject to revision by the Fee Regulatory Committee of Govt. of Gujarat]|
(Rs. Four Lakhs Seventy Six Thousand Only)
|Hostel Fee||Rs. 65,000/- per annum (subject to revision)|
|Activity Fee||Rs. 15,000/- per annum|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 11,000/- per annum|
However, students will be charged separately for food, books, reading material, handouts, printouts, medical insurance, electricity used in the hostel room, etc.
Scholarship Scheme for MBA students admitted in General Category during the academic year 2020-21 and onwards.
NIRMA provides scholarship to encourage praiseworthy students based on their merit, under categories such as:
- Category I: Merit-Based Scholarship Scheme
As per the merit list, students from 1 to 30 will be awarded Rs 1,00,000/- only for the first year of the programme. It will be an MBA scholarship from the University.
|Details||Scholarship Amount (Rs) per annum|
|Top 30 Student||Rs. 1,00,000/- each|
Note: The scholarships mentioned above aren’t definite; however, it’s maximum, and it may vary according to the number of seats filled in one year.
Read More About NIRMA University PGDM Fee and Scholarships