- Name of the B-School: St Joseph’s Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Name of the course: Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management(E-PGDM)
MBA for Executives / Executive MBA /E-PGDM at St Joseph’s Institute of Management, Bangalore | Accreditation | Ranking | Class Profile | Eligibility Criteria | Admission Process | Fees | Course Structure | Placement
- Course Duration: 15 Months
- Course Type: Executive MBA, Evening Classes
- Course Start date: N/A
- Location: Bangalore, India
What is E-PGDM at St Joseph’s Institute of Management?
AS per the B-School, it is an AICTE approved Executive Post Graduate Diploma course of 15 month’s duration. Classes are held between 6.15 to 8.45 pm, only on weekdays, to help working executives and subjects taught to cover the core requirements to Manage a Business or a new venture.
The eligibility criteria as per the B-School is as follows:
- Be a graduate or a postgraduate degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university with not less than 50% aggregate marks during each year of study.
- Have a minimum of two years of full time work experience.
- Possess consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate from X standard onwards
Application and Admission process
As per the B-School, interested students can apply online for this course. The application process is as follows:
- Click on the link “Apply Online Now” given below.
- You need to create an account before applying.
- Use your e-mail ID as USER NAME, and a PASSWORD of your choice.
- You will get an email with a link to click on, for authenticating your account with SJIM.
- Do authenticate before proceeding further.
- Log in to your account now and select the course you are applying for: EPGDM.
- Fill in the application form you find there, one part at a time.
- Fill all required fields before proceeding to the next screen. Once done, SUBMIT it.
- Next, pay a processing fee of Rs.500 online, using the link, to complete the application process.
- Keep a copy of the application you filed by downloading it.
- Wait to get a call for your interview.
- Bring all the original documents you mentioned in the application for the interview.
Remember you will use this login USER NAME and PASSWORD for accessing all information related to your studies, once you secure your admission and start your studies at SJIM.
If you still encounter any difficulty in filing your application, kindly email to: [email protected]
Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance and work experience. The list of shortlisted candidates will be made available on the SJIM website. The individual candidates will also be informed through the contact email that has been submitted in the application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview to be held at SJIM campus through the contact email that has been submitted in the application.
- For the interview, you will need to bring original certificates of academic courses you have completed and mentioned in your application, along with photocopies of the same for verification purposes.
- Shortly after the interview, selected candidates will be intimated via their emails; and the list will also be made available on SJIM’s website.
- On payment of the first installment, the selected candidate will be given an admission card.
Fee Structure & Scholarship
As per the B-School, the course fee is INR 8,30,000.
- General Merit Scholarships
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships
- Tuition fee waiver to economically weaker students
As per the B-School, the two-year program into trimesters. Each trimester is approximately ten to twelve weeks long and the two-years have a total of six trimesters. Students, post successful completion of three trimesters undertakes “on the job” internships with corporate. This internship is for a period of eight to nine weeks. The six trimesters and the internships together form the entire course structure for the two year PGDM program.The two-year program is broken down into three speciﬁc portions, which are
- Core Program
Top recruiters 2019:
- 99 Acres
- EXL Services
- Muthoot Finance
- 03 Capital Advisory
- Godrej & Boyce
- Big Blue Banyan
- Grant Thornton Shared Services
- OYO Rooms
- Hansa Research
- Peepal Consulting
- HDFC Bank
- Bosch Ltd
- Purnartha Investments
- Bridge People
- Himalaya Drugs
- Reliance Jio
- Brinks India
- Hudsons Bay
- Robosoft Technologies
- Cafe Coffee Day Beverages
- Sales Force
- IDC Ltd
- SAP Labs
[news_focus cat=”St Joseph’s Institute of Management, Bangalore” /]