One Year full-Time MBA Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive at IMT, Ghaziabad
- Name of the Institute: – IMT (Institute of Management Technology) – Ghaziabad
- Name of the Program: – PGDM – Executive
|Course Level||PG Degree|
|Duration||15 months – Full Time|
|Location||Ghaziabad (NCR), U.P, India|
|Program commencement date||2nd week of October 2021|
|Total Fees||17 Lakh|
|Highest Salary||Rs 16 lacs|
|Average Salary||14.36 Lacs|
|Exams Accepted||GMAT/ CAT/ XAT|
|Average Score For Admission||N.A.|
What Is the PGDM-Ex programme of IMT-Ghaziabad?
PGDM-Ex is a 15-month full-time residential program, accredited by
AICTE and AACSB. A high pace program specifically designed for professionals with work experience. With an aim of grooming experienced executives for a general management role in the various functional verticals with a focus on global orientation & service; the course is designed with 6 different modules, namely,
The program includes a four to six weeks Global Career Accelerator (GCA), with a specific customization focus, at one of IMT’s European Partners (A leading Business school), with an aim to brings a global perspective to the students.
The modules of the program blend in components of skills, knowledge, and attitude with innovative topics like cross-culture business negotiation, design thinking, critical thinking, execution, data modeling, to name a few.
There are targeted workshops with aim of skill-building like 6 sigma and project management, aligned with the career goal of the students. There are also personal growth labs & assessment centers for better understating of own self, strength & development path.
Why to consider the PGDM-Ex program of IMT – Ghaziabad
- A full-time 15-month residential program taught by the leading industry practitioners and faculty.
- Leading-edge course curriculum in weaved in 6 phases:
- Customized electives are available in the field of operations & supply chain management, marketing, information management, and human resource
- The program offers the students with the opportunity of a social immersion as a part of sustainability & social responsibility
- Strong alumni and industry interface
- Based on the pedagogy of ‘Knowing by Doing’ through a broad range of techniques of learning like, case studies, simulations; real life projects; debates; discussions with senior executives of organizations, start-ups and consulting projects; courses and workshops.
Class Profile 2020-21 Batch
- Gender Ratio: Male 85% / Female 15%
- Work Profile of Batch
|Work Experience stats of 2020-21 Batch|
|10 years and above||15%|
- Highest Placement package offered 16 Lacs per annum
- Average Placement package offered 14.36 Lacs per annum
Few of our participants who were on sabbatical have also received the recognition upon joining back their respective organizations in terms of better pay grades & job roles as per their company policy. We would also like to highlight that some of the participants received the off-campus job offers on their own.
♦ Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
♦ Minimum five years’ work experience after graduation as on September 30, 2021.
♦ Competitive exam scores, i.e.CAT/ XAT >=70 percentile, GMAT >=500 marks
Note: Test score(s) considered are: CAT 2018 – CAT 2020 / XAT 2018 – 2020 Or GMAT taken after September 1, 2016
Admission & Selection Process
Important dates & deadlines
|Application opens||Monday, 25th January 2021|
|Admission Process starts||1st week of April 2021|
|Result declaration||Rolling cycle|
|Programme commencement||2nd week of October2021|
Program fee for the IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Executive course is INR 17 Lakhs.
Fee structure of the IMT Ghaziabad PGDM Executive course
|Particulars||Instalment I Instalment II Instalment III||Total (All figures in INR)|
|On receiving Admission Offer|
|Life Membership of Alumni||–||5,000||–||8,000|
|TOTAL per student||50,000||8,78,000||7,75,000||17,03,000|
NOTE: IMT reserves the right to change the fees and other charges at any point of time before the commencement of the Academic year (2021).