One Year full-Time MBA Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Executive at IMT, Ghaziabad
- Name of the Institute: – IMT (Institute of Management Technology) – Ghaziabad
- Name of the Program: – PGDM – Executive
- Nature of Program: One Year Full-Time MBA
- Duration of Program: 15 Months
- Program type: Full Time residential
- Program Start Date: 1-October-2020
- Location: Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, U.P
India’s premier school with a distinct focus on grooming leadership through innovation, execution and social responsibility, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad was established in 1980.
A not–for–profit, an autonomous institute offering highly sought after postgraduate programs over the past more than 35 years. IMT, Ghaziabad currently offers four AICTE approved programs – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Full-Time, PGDM Executive, PGDM Part-Time, and PGDM Dual Country Programme (DCP).
What Is the PGDM-Ex program of IMT-Ghaziabad?
PGDM-Ex is a 15-month full-time residential program, accredited by AICTE and AACSB. A high paced program, specially designed for professionals with work experience, it aims at grooming the experienced executives for a general management role in the various functional verticals with a focus on global orientation & service. The course is designed with 6 different modules, namely,
The program includes a four to six weeks Global Career Accelerator (GCA), with specific customization focus, at one of IMT’s European Partners (a leading Business school), with an aim to bring a global perspective to the students.
The modules of the program blend in components of skills, knowledge and attitude with innovative topics like cross-culture business negotiation, design thinking, critical thinking, execution, data modelling, to name a few.
There are targeted workshops with the aim of skill-building like the 6 Sigma and project management, aligned with the career goal of the students. There are also personal growth labs & assessment centres for better understating of own self, strength & development path.
Why should you consider PGDM-Ex program of IMT – Ghaziabad?
- A full-time 15-month residential program taught by the leading industry practitioners and faculty.
- Leading-edge course curriculum weaved in 6 phases:
- Customized electives are available in the field of operations & supply chain management, marketing, information management, and human resource
- The program offers the students with the opportunity of a social immersion as a part of sustainability & social responsibility
- Strong alumni and industry interface
- Based on the pedagogy of ‘Knowing by Doing’ through a broad range of techniques of learning like case studies, simulations; real-life projects; debates; discussions with senior executives of organizations, start-ups and consulting projects; courses and workshops.
Batch Profile 2019-20
- Gender Ratio: Male 83% / Female 17%
- Average Age: 29 years
- Average Work Exp – 6 Years
- Educational Profile
- Engineers: 83%
- Others: 17%
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- Minimum 5 years of work experience after graduation as on 30/09/2020
- Test score(s) to be considered:
- GMAT taken after 1-sep-2015
- CAT between 2016 – 2019
- XAT between 2017 – 2020
Important dates & deadlines
|Online application opens||March 2020|
|Last date of application||August-2020 End (tentative)|
|Program Start date||Mid-October 2020|
- To apply for IMT’s PGDM-Ex program, a candidate must fill & submit the online application form
- While submitting the form, the applicants must provide the information about the contact details, educational qualification, work experience etc and at least one the following registration number: GMAT taken after 1-sep-2015, CAT taken between 2016 – 2019, XAT taken between 2017 – 2020
- Upon completing the application form, candidates are required to submit the application fee
- Those applicants falling under the criteria will be shortlisted for personal interviews
- Candidates may submit one of test scores GMAT taken after 1-sep-2015, CAT taken between 2016 – 2019, XAT taken between 2017 – 2020
- Candidates can also submit more than 1 test score. IMT – Ghaziabad will consider the best score out of submitted ones
- If you are appearing for GMAT test after applying to IMT – Ghaziabad, you can inform the admission team your score through email to [email protected] [email protected] by emailing the soft copy of your scorecard latest by 25-July-2020
- Your candidature will be shortlisted for the further selection process on the basis of your test score & your overall credentials. This involves your school & graduation marks, your work profile & experience (quantity & quality), leadership and managerial potential, extra-curricular activities and motivation to do a business management program.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview round at IMT – Ghaziabad.
After shortlisting the candidates, IMT will conduct the test on leadership potential & personal interview for final selection.
Test on Leadership Potential: It will be a 30-minute written test for all the shortlisted candidates. The goal of the test is to learn about the leadership potential of the applicants. The candidates will be judged on the parameters listed below:
- Communication skills
- Innovation and Creativity
- Decision-making skills
Plus, applicants will be asked to write down their ideas, thoughts and methods of leadership skills in around 400 to 500 words on the given topic/ case study.
Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates will also have to go through a personal interview process of approx. 20-25 minutes, during which they will be judged on the 4 parameters listed below:
- Academic Orientation (AO)
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills (CIS)
- Quality of Work Experience
- Analytical/Problem solving skills (AS)
The final merit score of the applicants is a cumulative average of the following test components:
|Test on Leadership Potential (LP)||10%|
|Academic Track Record + CAT/XAT/GMAT (best score)||50%|
|Work Experience (Duration)||20%|
Fee Structure of the program
|Particulars||1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||Total|
|Upon receiving an offer letter|
|Admission Fee||INR 50,000||INR 50,000|
|Academic Fee**||INR 7,55,000||INR 6,75,000||INR 14,30,000|
|Life Time membership fee of the alumni network||INR 5000||INR 5000|
|Caution money||INR 15,000||INR 15000|
|*Final Total||INR 50,000||INR 7,75,000||INR 6,75,000||INR 15,00,000|
*Fee is subject to change. ** Includes International Immersion fee (travel + program fee)
- Highest Placement package offered in the last two years: 30 Lakh per annum
- Average Placement package offered in the last two years: 15 Lakh per annum
Few of our participants who were on sabbatical have also received the recognition upon joining back their respective organizations in terms of better pay grades & job roles as per their company policy. We would also like to highlight that some of the participants received the off-campus job offers on their own.
Got a comment, question or input? Share it below!
[news_focus cat=”IMT-Ghaziabad” /]