IIMP: B-School Info
Indira Institute of Management, Pune is a private B-School established in 1994. IIMP is offering 2 post-graduate courses in the management stream. IIMP is affiliated to SPPU (Savitribai Phule Pune University) and provide courses accredited by AICTE. The entrance exams excepted here are CAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA.
|Also Known As||IIMP|
|Total Courses ||6 courses across 3 streams|
IIMP Admissions 2020
Since 1994, IIMP Pune is offering quality MBA and PGDM programs for the students. Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of ICAP which is based on the work experience, entrance exam score, Personal Interview and Group Discussion. Admission to the MBA Program used to be provided through CAP according to DTE Mumbai directions. The interested students should apply for ICAP, so that they can participate in the Counselling process as well as in the GD and PI rounds.
The total fee of the PGDM Program for 2 years is about INR 7 Lakh
Post Graduate Diploma in Management:
PGDM from IIMP is an AICTE approved 2 Year full time course, which is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. The fee payable for this course is INR 7.20 Lakhs. On successful completion of this course, the student will be awarded a PG Diploma. Candidates with scorecard of CMAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, GMAT, and MAH CET are eligible for this course.
- Specializations available for this course is Finance and Marketing
- There is a provision of study tours during the program for the students
- The course is scheduled for second shift
- An internship is included in this program
Master in Business Administration:
MBA from IIMP is an AICTE approved and NBA accredited 2 Year full time course, which is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. The fee payable for this course is INR 4.00 Lakhs. On successful completion of this course, the student will be awarded a PG Degree. Candidates with scorecard of CMAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, GMAT, and MAH CET are eligible for this course.
Specializations available for MBA program at IIMP are: Business Analytics, Computer, Production and Materials Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Finance.
Read More About Courses at IIMP
IIMP MBA Rankings
In The Times ranking 2020, IIMP has been ranked #7 in the category of Best MBA Institutes in Pune, and #28th in India
In Economic Times ranking 2019, IIMP has been ranked #3 in the category of Best MBA Institutes in Pune, and #29 in India
Placements (As per the B-School)
According to IIMP, they provide excellent placement support. The trend of placement here at IIMP, is very good. The companies participating in the placement process here include Indian corporates, Multi-National companies from around the world as well as Indian multi-nationals
Around 90% of the students got placed in the recent placement process. The number of organizations participating here in the placement process is more than 250.
Key 2019 Placement Highlights at IIMP
- Maximum Salary Package: INR 7.5 Lakh
- Average Salary Package: INR 3.84 Lakh
- Highest Package offered by: HDFC Bank and Amazon
Following are the cut-offs at IIMP (Final Round)
|Category||2019 Cut-off by %ile|
|Economically Weaker Section||65%ile|
- The average salary package for 2018-20 batch students is INR 5.2 Lakh PA.
- For academic purpose, with Metropolitan State University, IIMP has an MOU
- At Asia Leadership Awards 2020 in Dubai, IIPM has been provided with the “Education Leadership Award” at the Asian Leadership Awards Dubai 2019
- In Business India’s All India Rankings, the B-School has been ranked #31 in 2019
- To provide the students with international exposure, IIMP provides the students with International study tour(sponsored) for the MBA/PGDM students
- Seminars and Workshops are conducted by the B-School. The main feature of these seminars and Workshops is that the interactions will be done by the speakers who are globally acclaimed.
- IIMP also provides the students with live projects with Experienced and competent Faculty
- IIMP has a prominent placement record every year with 100% placement support for the students in around 350 organizations
- Superior Industry Interface is provided with live projects for students with Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Shuttle Service
- Conference Center
- Open air amphitheater
- Computer Center
- The Indira Video Resource Center