McGill University Canada MBA
- ProgramName: MBA from McGill University Canada
- Department: Desautels Faculty of Management
- Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Ranking||Ranked #1 in QS 2020 Global MBA Ranking|
|Average GMAT/ GRE Score||N.A.|
|Eligibility||Applicant must hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent, 2 years minimum of relevant full-time post-graduate work experience|
The MBA from McGill University is one of the most prestigious and internationally recognized programs. Students from all around the globe are a part of this institution and around 60% students are international, representing 60 countries.
The course lays emphasis on 4 verticals: Finance, Marketing, Global leadership and Business Analytics.
A compact class size, teaching facilities, and a stellar faculty is a cherry on the cake.
- Ranked #7 in Bloomberg 2020 as Canada’s Best Business School 2020
- Ranked #35 in QS 2020 World University Ranking
- Ranked #51-100 in QS 2020 Business & Management Studies
- Ranked #1 in QS 2020 Global MBA Ranking
- Ranked #42 in Times Higher Education (THE) 2020 University Ranking
- Ranked #96 in Times Higher Education (THE) 2020 Business and Economics Ranking
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Student Age||28 years|
|Percentage of International Students||60|
The placement stats of the school are healthy.
- The school claims an 85% placement rate within 3 months of graduation with a base salary of $87,661.
- 22% of employed students who reported salary information, reported receiving a signing bonus of $10,857.
- This information is based upon a survey of 96% of the students in the MBA class.
With notable alumni and industry experts visiting the campus, students gain access to numerous networking opportunities that enable a bright future for them and help them achieve personal goals.
|Bachelors||No specific cut-off|
● Applicant must hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent
|Work Experience||2 years|
● 2 years minimum of relevant full-time post-graduate work experience is required for the admission
|Exams||TOEFL: A minimum score of 20 in each category|
IELTS: 7 (nothing below 7 will be considered)
GRE Institution Code: 0935
GMAT Institution Code: 58 H-MN-22
The qualified candidate passing all the documents verification will be called for a detailed interview. Interview is arranged on Skype and other online platforms for international and non-Montreal students whereas, in-person for local students.
Fee and Scholarships
Fees & Expenses
1st-year tuition fees
|Tuition & fees||INR 24,13,235|
Choose a path length
The course provides a choice between one year and two year MBA programs. Students can choose between 48 and 54 credit programs. Every student begins with the same time and with the same number of classes. 48 credit programs are completed in 1 year whereas 54 credit takes 20 months.