McGill University MBA Placement
The placement stats of the school are healthy.
- The school claims an 85% placement rate within 3 months of graduation with a base salary of $87,661.
- 22% of employed students who reported salary information, reported receiving a signing bonus of $10,857.
- This information is based upon a survey of 96% of the students in the MBA class.
With notable alumni and industry experts visiting the campus, students gain access to numerous networking opportunities that enable a bright future for them and help them achieve personal goals.
Industry Wise Compensation
- Consulting – 11% students with average salary of $77.5k
- Financial services – 40% students with average salary of $83k
- Technology- 16% students with average salary of $67k
The Top Hiring Companies
- Axium Infrastructure
- Bell Canada
- Cox Automotive
- Electronic Arts
- Ericsson Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Samsung Ads
- SAS Institute
- Eligibility Criteria For MBA at McGill University
- Admission Process For MBA at McGill University
- Fee and Scholarships For MBA at McGill University
- Curriculum For MBA at McGill University